Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
So, the "exclusive" Poppy Red other half won't be available to purchase for those outside the pre-order bunch? Woohoo, truly exceptional.
OFC IT Will but you can feel exclusive for a while when others running around With white

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 160 | Thanked: 302 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Spain
Will "Floppy Red" be available as TOH colour for general public? The one S.Elop is surely buying as personalized Limited Edition Jolla.

Boy, what can I say? EPIC......No, LEGENDARY......

ill be exclusive just having a jolla

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 270 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Leipzig/Germany
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Ok i ordered 20 june so a month later.
Well it seems they have seriouly f**ked up the queue order then if you already got the shop invite. I ordered on the first day (20.5.) and even was in the first round of invites to the launch party but didn't get the shop invite email yet...

http://www.seiichiro0185.org

I ordered 23.5 and got the email that allowed me to pay the phone around 12pm, about five hours later I got an email that told me I would get the email that allows me to pay the phone soon

But I paid with PayPal and didn't receive any confirmation email from Jolla (as promised, I did get one from PayPal confirming my payment)

Anyone else experienced the same/anyone received the confirmation&tracking email from jolla after payment?

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
I placed my order on the first day about 1-2 hours after launch from what I recall... the only email I've received is the one that says I'll receive ANOTHER email soon :P

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
One tiny update in jolla.com, it says in the Operating System tab that "Frequent system updates are provided over-the-air. Usage of WLAN is recommended."

Also, there's return policy in the support section of jolla.com now.

Last edited by Thoke; 2013-11-23 at 07:18.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Anyone want to buy My jPhone?

Shipping within 3 to 4 weeks.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-11-23 at 07:57.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by _Routser View Post
I ordered 23.5 and got the email that allowed me to pay the phone around 12pm, about five hours later I got an email that told me I would get the email that allows me to pay the phone soon

But I paid with PayPal and didn't receive any confirmation email from Jolla (as promised, I did get one from PayPal confirming my payment)

Anyone else experienced the same/anyone received the confirmation&tracking email from jolla after payment?
Quite many people have reported that PayPal paying hasn't worked. Finish banking payments seem to have worked fine, at least mine did.

Originally Posted by xanderx View Post
So, the "exclusive" Poppy Red other half won't be available to purchase for those outside the pre-order bunch? Woohoo, truly exceptional.
The only thing we know about the exclusive TOH is the colour, it still might or might not contain something extra in sw or hw. I wouldn´t judge it before we see the whole package on 27th.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tujutzki For This Useful Post:

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red