Notices

Posts: 155 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by Bratag View Post
NO!!!!!

Read the damn EULA of the forums. No posting illegal stuff, NO requesting illegal stuff.
sometimes I find this a little bit humorous.. we not allowed to post the games or mention the sites but we can make the programs to run the " illegal stuff " and post them here with no problems...

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by SavageBrat View Post
sometimes I find this a little bit humorous.. we not allowed to post the games or mention the sites but we can make the programs to run the " illegal stuff " and post them here with no problems...
You can purchase *.ipk file legally from the producer of the game so I don't know what you are talking about...

Last edited by kamil365; 2011-04-09 at 20:49.

Originally Posted by SavageBrat View Post
This may come as a shock to you but some of us actually OWN these games. And even if we didnt the damn Eula is explicit. Also you may remember the emulators were at one time yanked from here while Nokia debated the legality of them.
Lastly a psx emulator was just pulled from the android market. Not because it was an emulator but because it provided in app links to ROMs.

Lets face it any ***** with half a brain should be able to google where to get illegal stuff if they want it. We shouldn't be a party to it however
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

The Following User Says Thank You to Bratag For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by kamil365 View Post
You can purchase *.ipk file legally from the producer of the game so I don't know what you are talking about...
_Without_ a Pre? Where?
(Note that using a Pre doesn't mean you get "ipk files"; but you get the raw files on cryptofs)

Hi, can anyone help? Im getting an error upgrading my preenv 0.1.4 to 0.1.7. Havent anyone encountered this? Or am I doing something wrong in upgrading.

Here is the details of the error. thanks

you can try install aptitude
aptitude update
aptitude upgrade

Still having problems with libgsf-1. I tried aptitude. It didnt work.

Nevermind. It looks like mkdir /usr/share/doc/libgsf-1 fixed the issue. WTH anyways.

but i check / usr/share/doc/ only file is README

Originally Posted by mido.fayad View Post
yes , works perfect
hey mido, could you possibly do key mappings to allow camera rotate in the sims 3?
similar to angrybirds zoom, but instead press key + drag horizontally?

would be much appreciated!
i need to organize my furniture!
thanks

Tags
games, multi touch, palm pre, preenv, profile, reach page 250?, speed, yesssss