Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ London, England
I have a brand new Nokia N810 that I bought for a family member who had expressed a very keen interest in this device. However, I didn't check before buying that she hadn't already gone ahead and purchased one for herself. Well, she has, it seems.

The N810 is unused, though I did open the box to have a look at the thing, and switch it on briefly. Very nice looking it is too, but I have no interest in it for myself.

I live in Blackheath, London SE3, which is between Lewisham and Greenwich, and within easy reach of the Blackwall Tunnel. Interested parties are welcome to arrange a visit if they are seriously interested in the N810. I have the sales receipt, of course, and this will be passed on to the buyer.

I will happily ship within the EU/EEA, and will do so via the Post Office's Special Delivery service (UK), or International Signed-For (elsewhere).

In summary: Nokia N810 - full UK sales package - unused (but box seal broken) - only a few days in my possession - warranty.

Update: I forgot to include a price in my original post. This is £279 + shipping.

Any questions - email me, or call on 07840 191336

THE N810 HAS NOW BEEN SOLD.

Last edited by FrancisSedgemore; 2007-12-20 at 11:11.