Notices

Posts: 565 | Thanked: 816 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Nevinnomyssk
Snak3: type in x-term
mkdir -P /home/user/.config/Team16/psx4m/
and then try to run gui one's more ;-)
also you should tap title and select default config, looks like that no emu core was selected (between games/ and /home should be psx4m\psx4-gles or pcsx)

compatible list for pcsx-rearmed core : https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...0E&hl=en#gid=0

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-01-25 at 13:24.

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ stockton
does pcsx-r use the same memory card files as psx4m and if so what directory does it look for them in cheers
also pcsx-r wont start when bios is selected just wonderin if thats just me an if i should try different bios renamed to sch1001
keep up the great work

stooobs; he use another memcards (in .pcsx directory)
i have no troubles with my copy of bios, so start psx4m-gui from x-term, activate pcsx-r+bios and run game, all errors from x-term publish here;-)

here the results
QString::arg: Argument missing: Disabled, 0
/opt/maemo/usr/games/pcsx -sputhreaded -bios -cdfile /home/user/MyDocs/psx/FinalFantasy7CD1.iso
Running PCSX Version 1.9 (Jan 24 2011).
Init new dynarec
Loading memory card ./.pcsx/memcards/card1.mcd
Loading memory card ./.pcsx/memcards/card2.mcd
plugin: /opt/maemo/usr/games/plugins/builtin_gpu
plugin: /opt/maemo/usr/games/plugins/builtin_spu
plugin: /opt/maemo/usr/games/plugins/builtin_pad
plugin: /opt/maemo/usr/games/plugins/builtin_pad
Plugins loaded.
Loaded CD Image: /home/user/MyDocs/psx/FinalFantasy7CD1.iso.
CD-ROM Label: FINALFANTASY7
CD-ROM ID: SCES00867
ari64_reset

this 1 was a little different
Loaded CD Image: /home/user/MyDocs/psx/GRANTURISMO2_SIMULATION.bincould not open: /home/user/MyDocs/psx/D:\RIPPED MUSIC\GRANTURISMO2_SIMULATION.BIN
[+cue].
Track 01 (DATA) - Start 00:02:00, Length 00:00:00
CD-ROM Label: GRANTURISMO2
CD-ROM ID: SCUS94488

Awesome job, bonapart! PCSX Rearmed runs symphony of the night at great speeds @850 mhz. It's amazing to be able to play it on the go. It's just a shame that I couldn't get the sound working. Thanks for this. Runs amazingly well even without using the gpu.

Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
Awesome job, bonapart! PCSX Rearmed runs symphony of the night at great speeds @850 mhz. It's amazing to be able to play it on the go. It's just a shame that I couldn't get the sound working. Thanks for this. Runs amazingly well even without using the gpu.
the sound works fine one mine...you have to unselect the sound option...just a bug but it works...bonapart is a legend ha

is any 1 else having trouble with the memorycards not being found with pcsx-r harvest moon crashes when i try to save
granturismo 2 cant find them
suikoden lets me save but but wont find the memory cards from the start screen to load the game
think i may reinstall tomorrow and see if bios and memory cards are still not working for me

Can we use music/video stripped images with this? I like to use PocketISO 2.0 to remove all videos and audio tracks, it makes for much smaller image files. PocketISO uses a naming format of .ZNX files, and creates a paired .TABLE file that must be used with the reduced size image.

Sorry I don't know any more about it than that, but these smaller files do work on PC-based PSX emu's, and they also worked on PSX4ALL.

The problem is, I can't get PSX4m to see these ZNX files. Renaming themto their original BIN or IMG extension doesn't help. Anybody else have any experience with this? I like using these stripped images, though - they work well and make storage/transfer more efficient.

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by oldpmaguy View Post
Can we use music/video stripped images with this? I like to use PocketISO 2.0 to remove all videos and audio tracks, it makes for much smaller image files. PocketISO uses a naming format of .ZNX files, and creates a paired .TABLE file that must be used with the reduced size image.

Sorry I don't know any more about it than that, but these smaller files do work on PC-based PSX emu's, and they also worked on PSX4ALL.

The problem is, I can't get PSX4m to see these ZNX files. Renaming themto their original BIN or IMG extension doesn't help. Anybody else have any experience with this? I like using these stripped images, though - they work well and make storage/transfer more efficient.
Hmm i remember seeing stripped image files named iso/bin that worked with previous version of psx4all. havent tested such images on the new cores.

updated all emus+gui (psx4m-gui 0.4-6.8 , psx4m-gles 0.4.5-5 , psx4m 0.4.5-5 ,pcsxrearmed_0.4.0.2)
more options, selectable bios and bios folder

new options:
xa Disables XA sound, which can sometimes improve performance
cdda Disable CD Audio for a performance boost(proper .cue/.bin dump is needed otherwise)
sio This should be enabled for certain memcards/gamepads
spuirq Compatibility tweak; should probably be left off
rcnt1 Parasite Eve 2, Vandal Hearts 1/2 Fix
rcnt2 InuYasha Sengoku Battle Fix
FSAA possible graphics improvement with hwa gpu

sound options also fixed by renaming to disabled =)

Last edited by bonapart; 2011-01-26 at 10:50.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bonapart For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, emulators, sausage ii, sneeze loud