Notices

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
Yes, the dev should post this but as I do not see any mention on these forums and it is in the public domain:

http://code.google.com/p/happyfrog/d...(PR%201.3).deb

Blurb @ http://code.google.com/p/happyfrog/

Sweet game, some quirks in saving one's own levels but playable and impressive. In short - a tale of a catapult, ballistic frogs and some targets.

Have fun. I did.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to handaxe For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
I tried it for some time. It seems to another 'angry birds' copy.

Posts: 1,522 | Thanked: 392 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Săo Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by navsin View Post
Please correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think Angry Birds was the first game of the genre, it just happened to be the one that became most popular.

Posts: 105 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ India
I installed the deb, the shortcut was created. But the game is not running. When I click on the shortcut, a window pops up and then closes after few seconds.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by niloy View Post
I installed the deb, the shortcut was created. But the game is not running. When I click on the shortcut, a window pops up and then closes after few seconds.
"For Maemo
make sure that you have internet connection on N900,otherwise xmlListModel data will not be displayed on the top View.This bug has been fixed but unfortunately not included in the maemo5 20.2010.36-2 package."

Try that way

Originally Posted by navsin View Post
Could you name some other angry birds copies? Having an open source clone of that game would be great.

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by mannakiosk View Post
Could you name some other angry birds copies? Having an open source clone of that game would be great.
guys,

I'm just an end user and not a dev type... so my answer may be way off the mark.. i remember seeing at least two games like that - chicks and vixens on wp7 and crazy panda on ios...