Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Ok now you are talking mate just one more thing is fmtx 1.3.zip gonna be ok? Also where can i download custom swappiness tar from?
I would recommending you using the top one. Avoid 1.3 because it's not so stable. I'm using the old one.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
Ok now you are talking mate just one more thing is fmtx 1.3.zip gonna be ok? Also where can i download custom swappiness tar from?
Everything you need is on the first page of my tutorial. Hope this help

Ok i did what you said and stuff apart from swappiness bit but for some reason nothings changed! i didnt even get to the bit where i was meant to enable fm transmitter and get unable to . . . blah. power still stuck at 113.

Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
is there a "non geeky" way for newbies to achieve these results? For me N900 transmitter is completely useless because all I get is static
The key is placing the phone close to the antenna. Some cars have a strip in the top of the front window, some a small antenna in the back. Common for both is the antenna cable passing from the stereo center console to any of those locations. I would advise you to try moving the phone around while playing music to find the "Sweat-spot"