Notices

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
what are you wanting the statusbar icons to look like, if you have ideas of what you want, i can probably make them and give you instructions on how to change them
I was looking for something less...plain. Like the icons in the OS2007 screenshots I have seen. I was thinking about using some of the ones from kde4 or something.

--vr

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
I gotcha...Ill see what I can do about making a set using the screenshots as a guide. Any special requests, just let me know.

Originally Posted by jmjanzen View Post
None of those themes are supposed to change the toolbar icons. try LCARS.

EDIT: oops. the link in that thread is bad. let me try to find one that works... ok. maybe the server with LCARS is just down temporarily. regardless, i can assure you that the built-in themes and titan and nuvo don't change the toolbar icons. just try a different theme and see what happens.
Synthesize.us was down for a while the other day, but the themes are available from the maemo extras repository. Our themes (not just LCARS anymore) all change the statusbar and task navigator icons.

Posts: 221 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Sendai, Japan
I was actually thinking about changing the icons as well. I can handle making my own icons if someone could give a quick how-to on changing them. I like the default themes for the most part and would just want to change the icon in there instead of changing the whole theme.

I guess I could always figure it out myself but then again that takes actual work.