Active Topics

Posts: 32 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Richmond, BC, CAN
So I never really played around with my N770 enough, but now with my 800, I've been using it way more.

My question is this, my cell phone. I've got a Sony Ericsson W810i. I get the 800 to find it and pair to it for 'Rogers Internet' as I am located in Canada.

Thats about it however. How can I use my internet browsing ability on my cell phone on my N800? When I do select 'Rogers Internet' my phone says that its being asked my the N800 to be used as a modem, but thats it.

Also are there any other programs to make use of a phone? Like maybe pull all my contact information off it onto my N800?

TIA!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gujustud For This Useful Post:
It's unlikely that anyone is going to post clear how-to instructions for you. There are a lot of variables based on your phone and network. I can almost guarantee that it's going to take some time and trial and error on your part.

Search the forums and you'll find lots of different posts that will give you direction. The way I did mine was that in the control panel under phones, I added mine, and then on the connectively wizard I picked one of the providers, AT&T, and then went back and edited it to the name of my wap and password.

Ultimately, you may need help from you cell provider for some info. But, I would suggest you play around with the preset providers and see if you get anywhere.

Wish I could give you more help and I hope I'm wrong and someone posts telling you just what to do.