Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Sucks to hear about your nexus, that is a bummer..

Anyway, I'm off again, I'll be back next year or the year after, depending on when the cancelation of the qphone happens and the excitement for the qtab starts.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post

Anyway, I'm off again, I'll be back next year or the year after, depending on when the cancelation of the qphone happens and the excitement for the qtab starts.
Are you saying it’s a scam?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:

I feel here is a lot of frustration in the air, I can understand that really well. We all do. And just waiting...

But we will see, after one year, or two.

All the best!

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

Last edited by catbus; 2018-09-19 at 21:23. Reason: typos etc...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Wut

10chars
Livermorium achieved the trust of Lenovo to the extend they officially associated the KbdMod with their Moto Z series.

Yeah I hope the thief enjoys the Maemo Leste / Plasma Mobile Dualboot install... Who knows, maybe we will have a new member soon

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 93 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on Jul 2016 @ Paraguay
I think with the two scams made from Youyota, them keyboard moto mod (until is not considered scam, as people are not still complaining about short time period for refund), now there is the money for a new qPhone (if is released)

Enviado desde mi H3123 mediante Tapatalk

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meloferz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Well. Yeah I dunno. I'm not happy that 1653 people that are excited about hwkbd phones were robbed of 160kE. Good intentions or not from Chen, it was obvious for me this was unrealistic. People were cheering for over a year and were disappointed and the money is gone. That sucks.

Sure he offers refunds, but how many people are going to do that effort AND will meet this two week deadline? Oh yeah and while 1653 people were waiting I was actually working on another project! What kind of bs is that I mean really. People ask in the igg page to extend this refund period untill after this new phone is available for sale and that is the only question not answered. It fits the picture.

But yeah who am I kidding, making a kwkbd phone is a lot easier that just making a kb obviously. Q4 release is obviously a realistic timeline and this time just give him a bit more money and he superpromises to not let you wait for a year before cancelling this time. Sure

Why hack on each other? Why give your honest opinion when you want to protect your guys from burning 160k?

Dave, I leave the honours of starting the 11 day countdown till Q4 starts and qphone deliveries start to you
Well, Refund does not seem as easy as it sounds. I have covered all IGG platform cost, bank wire cost, PayPal cost and most importantly, the R&D and molding cost myself, plus the unused components and PCB costs.

But I chose to refund, despite all the above. There are a lot of projects that was undelivered on IGG, but I don't think everyone chose my way.

This project was cancelled for various reasons, but obviously the most of it was lack of support from official side. This one was too much relied on a nearly dead platform, I learned my lessons.

I don't see the point of extending refund period, if you don't trust, fine just ask for a refund. If you choose to support then support. There are more than 2 weeks to make the decision why that is still not enough?

Moreover, there are quite a few members here has received a unit of Keyboard Mod for free, the project was intended for delivery, there is just something we cannot get easily and putting blame on me is unfair, to be honest.

There are quite a number of members have also seen the pics and videos of the next project. I don't want to comment more at this stage, but time will prove.

I also feel ashamed on you. Yes you delivered, but that was a unusable crap and not even closer to the Keyboard Mod's prototype quality. I respected you, but what I see is a gloating clown.

I wish you DO NOT edit what you've said. And I would not.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:

Oh beg me pardon, did anyone invite you to come back this time? We cannot be without you really, you seem to be the only one in the world that knows how to make things. Yes please stay here and release all the conspiracies and evilness that I have been doing!

Jeez well I hope you're happy you got that off your chest. Maybe take some time to refund your backers and apologize to people instead of shifting the blame on others and do this direct personal insults. Have some dignity on yourself.

On a side note, I would like to preorder the qphone

Have some dignity on yourself.
Hahahahaha. I have plenty, thank you. I did not know who started all the insult 2 years ago. I am wondering who is the one that lacks.

Haha this is hilarious.

Good luck on your further endeavors!

Tags
n950 revival, q-device, qwerty keyboard, sailfishos, sailingchen