Hello!

I've released a hybris-15.1 (Oreo) based SFOS 3.2.1 community port for the OnePlus 5 & OnePlus 5T devices just recently!

There are still some perhaps major issues (like video recordings from cameras in Sailfish OS being frankly unusable currently), but I think I can iron them out overtime via OTA updates.

Enjoy

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to deathmist For This Useful Post:
Hi deathmist!

I was hoping you would start a thread here too since TMO is more SFOS oriented than XDA developers. I flashed your latest build on my OnePlus 5 this weekend and so far it feels like a very mature port.

* SMS/MMS and phone calls worked without problems.
* The browser feels a lot more responsive than on my Nexus 5 which I have used up to now.
* Camera works fine (didn't test video since you mentioned there were some problem with it)

The only problems I had were:
* I couldn't get GPS to work. The GPSInfo app shows 20+ satellites available but none are used. I need to investigate this further.
* A few times it got stuck with either black screen or OnePlus boot logo when booting. Restarting the phone fixed it.

I plan to use it as my daily driver from now on! Let me know if you need any input/testing.

Very impressive work! Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to tealc For This Useful Post:
Nice!
I misread that as "Sailfish OS for Oneplus 3" - does that also exist?

The Following User Says Thank You to nonsuch For This Useful Post: