Notices

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Israel
when i first noticed wesnoth in the app manager i had the data package only, i installed it and tried running the game, and it didn't run, so i went back to the app manager and the game files were suddenly there but after installing it still won't run. so I've uninstalled both and now i've only got the game files in the app manager but it wont install without the data files.. when i use apt-get install wesnoth-data it says E: You don't have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/..
what's up?

yep, the package is too big for apt-get, you have to use the nokia graphical package manager.

Originally Posted by Cpasjuste View Post
yep, the package is too big for apt-get, you have to use the nokia graphical package manager.
Or tell apt-get to put its cache elsewhere

Looks great. Only problem is Keyboard input is not working and the Font and menu is really small. Other then that Great work.

i'll take a look at the keyboard issue.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Israel
Right.. So I suddenly find the data files back in the game directory, I download, install, but then can't find the icon... Instead it seems to have installed scummvm.. I used xterm, and it works awesome.. I'm playing it right now in fact, but why didn't I get an icon? And why did it install scumvm?

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
yeah no keyboard is a big killer, but also, no right-click implementation?

this game really needs these two features, but otherwise all great!

any progress updates on this?

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by Cpasjuste View Post
i'll take a look at the keyboard issue.
This probably is the SDL_WM_SetIcon issue. Just remove that call from wesnoth and see if it works.

Posts: 475 | Thanked: 771 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
javispedro is correct. Commenting out the "SDL_WM_SetIcon" line in src/image.cpp make the keyboard work. I have no idea about emulating a right-click in SDL, though.

Tags
n900, wesnoth