Posts: 29 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Bulgaria
Gotta love canned responses:

In regards to your query i am afraid this item has only recently gone out of stock and is not currently available for dispatch, we will however be constantly updating our site with any information that we may have regarding this item however it has been represented as due in soon for the past 7 days or so.

Please advise if you wish to choose an alternative item or have the order held in the meantime?
For the past 7 days? More like 3 months!

Anyway, I hope they start shipping soon. NOS is not an option for me as they don't do international delivery.

The Following User Says Thank You to Corwin_bg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 29 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Bulgaria
Not like it's any news, but I'll quote their latest response:

...the item itself though is still exclusive to Nokia however we think that after Xmas the general release will happen and we can hopefully expedite your order to be with you for some time in January providing Nokia release the item.
So now I have to wait until the great masters from nokia feel like giving the darn thing to me. And my money has left my pocket 3 months ago.

I could've ordered from their store directly, but they won't let me do that either because I don't live in the UK or US.

The whole N900 affair is turning into an exercise in frustration for me. Maemo is a breath of fresh air, but being a nokia customer is by far the worst consumer experience I've ever had.