Hi, all, I'm a new N810 owner and just recently started dabbling with Rhapsody and I have to say that while I love the idea behind the program it has been extremely frustrating to ever get running properly. Now I'm not trying to do anything fancy, just listen to a few albums here and there, but that has proven to be very tedious. My number one complaint is that Rhapsody crashes about 4 out of every 5 times I ever try to do anything, whether I'm doing a search, picking an album, or whatever, it's all random. When it doesn't crash and I'm able to listen to music the streaming has been flawless and I doesn't ever crash when listening to music, just when clicking through the interface, which brings me to my my second complaint:

The Rhapsody UI. Am I missing something here? Because it makes no sense to me and seems to not at all be user-friendly. There's the small things like no year next to albums, so I don't know how to reference what album came out when, and the fact that for whatever reason some other artist's albums get logged under another artist's name, something I don't realize until I've started listening to it and suddenly realize this can't possibly the same two artists. And my biggest issue so far is the whole playlist function. Adding albums to my library seems to be fine, but how the heck do i simply listen to an album?! I should be able to click on the album in my library to start playing the thing from start to end. But as far as I can tell if I open an album in my library the only way to listen to it is by adding it to my playlist. Which means it gets lumped in with whatever other songs are all ready in there, without defining the album or artist. So my playlist becomes a jumbled list of songs, and I don't know where the album I selected starts and ends. And then if I want to remove the album from my playlist afterwards I have to individually remove each track, and again it doesn't indicate which tracks belong to what album or artist unless I start playing it. On top of that certain albums never leave my playlist no matter how many times I have deleted them. Every time I open Rhapsody the "eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind" soundtrack is in my playlist, even though I deleted it 20 times! ... VERY CONFUSING.

Am I the only one who thinks Rhapsody is confusing or has it crash on them constantly when simply browsing or adding tracks? If anyone can tell me how to simply listen to an album without adding it to the playlist or how to delete an album without doing it to each individual track, please let me know. I would love this program if I could get it to work like it should. I think there must be something i'm not doing right because crashing aside, the UI drives me crazy to the point of calling it quits, yet I haven't found anyone else talking about this online.

(on a side-note, I considered reinstalling it to maybe fix the constant crashing but don't want to lose the 30 day trial membership)

Sorry for the long post, but seriously, even if you don't have a solution, are there happy Rhapsody users out there, and what's the secret?