Notices

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Malta
awesome stuff. would it be too much to ask for different icons in the menu?

Originally Posted by Exact View Post
Yes that's exactly what I mean, and I have custom transitions enabled, but it still won't work..

EDIT: And yes, I have restarted my N900 xD
I'm experiencing the same on my N900, using the latest version from the testing repo.

Nonetheless, it's of little concern to me because at this point, I think this is THE one theme to have.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ England Uk
Just updated mine much apprciated D-Iivil

Originally Posted by D-Iivil View Post
Tuned this. New version of black-plastic-theme uploaded to devel, should be available in next 30 mins.

Also tuned the Plastic Setup so it won't allow you to set snap-to-grid -value unless you have chosen to use Custom transitions.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bulgaria
@D-livil - thanks for your hard work!
Would you please tell me - what is the real usage of "snap-to-grid" feature - I red last 10 sheets of this thread, but did not understood what is the idea.
I am using default transitions and do not see any difference between 4 and 8.
Thanks in advance. ;-)))

Last edited by jorjino; 2010-08-04 at 14:19.

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by jorjino View Post
@D-livil - thanks for your hard work!
Would you please tell me - what is the real usage of "snap-to-grid" feature - I red last 10 sheets of this thread, but did not understood what is the idea.
Thanks in advance. ;-)))
try setting the "snap-to-grid" option, and fix your home screen icons (maybe by setting them up in different places).

and you'll see

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

The Following User Says Thank You to gabby131 For This Useful Post:
@d-iivil

yo! a little request here:

i like the pleego wallpaper (specially the pleego people below). and they're lost at my sight when i tap the menu or open dashboard (because of the zoom in effect).

so if possible, can you make the back ground image not to zoom in? just the same looks from the home screen to tapping the menu/dashboard. Only if possible.

Thanks!

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by jorjino View Post
Thanks in advance. ;-)))
With default transitions you won't see any kind of change.

With custom transitions it affects how widgets in homescreen will "snap" in to their places when you are in desktop editing mode (where you can drag your widgets and icons).

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
so if possible, can you make the back ground image not to zoom in? just the same looks from the home screen to tapping the menu/dashboard. Only if possible.
Please don't remove the zooming effect! I love it, as it makes a wonderful new view to the selected background. Maybe the background for pleego could be altered instead in a way that the people still fit on the screen when opening the menu?

The Following User Says Thank You to x-lette For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by x-lette View Post
Please don't remove the zooming effect! I love it, as it makes a wonderful new view to the selected background. Maybe the background for pleego could be altered instead in a way that the people still fit on the screen when opening the menu?
okay...........

@d-iivil

never mind yo! someone loves it.........

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
@d-iivil

yo! a little request here:

i like the pleego wallpaper (specially the pleego people below). and they're lost at my sight when i tap the menu or open dashboard (because of the zoom in effect).

Thanks!
I think it's just good that those tiny people disappears when entering menu. That way they don't make the text unreadable. That's why I placed those guys at the bottom of the wallpaper so that they won't be visible in application launcher menu.

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post: