Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
@coderus, ok good to know. Any other tip what can i try?

@ssahla, thanks, my file lokk 100% same

@ Battery StatusBar on 1.1.2.16.... it works on my phone, but i use this patch today the first time

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
Hi! Would it be possible to get some kind of an indicator that is visible on lock screen, eventsview or somewhere when the remote access through ssh is enabled.

I am already using SSH access confirmation but it happens quite often to me that i forget remote access enabled.
I don't want to keep it on when not needed...

Or maybe a timer that disables it after some time. Like the ringerrestorer?

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
@ coderus - so removed all patches and patchmanager from terminal and installed lipstick again - thx for the howto - everthing went smooth and works again except the eventsview patches fail to install :-( tried your version with and without attached page ... Any idea

The Following User Says Thank You to elastic For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Nederland
i cant get launcher combined patch installed on u11? does it need to be updated?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by elastic View Post
@ coderus - so removed all patches and patchmanager from terminal and installed lipstick again - thx for the howto - everthing went smooth and works again except the eventsview patches fail to install :-( tried your version with and without attached page ... Any idea
I can confirm this. Followed instructions but still can't apply neither of the events view patches.

The Following User Says Thank You to late88 For This Useful Post:
I will reset my device again, I don't think that the problem can be fixed easier. I mean I made a mistake first so I have to fix and learn from it.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you need to do
Code:
pkcon install jolla-settings-networking
pkcon install jolla-settings-bluetooth
also

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you need to do
Code:
also
Hero - thx a lot

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
you need to do
Code:
also

Yiiihaa...thats work Thanks!

Posts: 479 | Thanked: 1,284 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Enschede, The Netherlands
I got bitten by these problems too. It seems as if Jolla doesn't care about patchmanager and the patches. Nothing in the latest minor update suggested any problems with the patches I've applied, yet I couldn't even unlock my phone after installing, due to Maze lock being in a b0rked state. Would it help to lobby for a notification system which could warn patchmanager on the files being changed in an update? Or is such mechanism already available?

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os