Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Reported bugs and enhancements can be found here

Voting is now enabled on all entries which may go some way to help prioritise resolution.

A Maemo representative - qa@maemo.org - is coordinating with "upstream maintainers" to aid communication (I'd prefer the upstream maintainers themselves responded, but maybe you can't have everything!)

Bugs I've voted on: The connection manager should try to re-use latest setting and Clock should allow configurable 12h/24h display. The Annoying clicks when audio player stopped and cover is on appears to be fixed in IT 2006 SE (not sure what the SE is all about, different versions?)

Add feedback, more defects and enhancements - and votes. It can only help the product!

Granted many of the current defects may no longer apply to IT 2006, but after the launch of IT 2006 this system will be very useful for future progress.

Last edited by Milhouse; 2006-05-29 at 13:20. Reason: change title

Originally Posted by Milhouse
Voting is now enabled on all entries which may go some way to help prioritise resolution.

I hope all left handend people will vote for the left-hand bug #100.

Usability of handheld devices is a real pain if you use them with the "wrong" hand.

The Following User Says Thank You to elpaso For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ UK
SE = Software Edition.

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by aflegg
SE = Software Edition.
There's me thinking Special Edition!

Seems a bit odd calling it "Software Edition" - I mean it is software, and it is an update (therefore an "edition")... does this mean there may be a "hardware" edition?