Posts: 28 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Croatia
Hey guys, it is possible to stream tv shows on your n900

just visit http://o2tvseries.com on your Opera Mobile, select a TV show, season and episode and then long click on episode link --> .3gp and click open in new tab. Then copy the adress from adress bar in newly opened tab, go to KM player, first enter " http:// " and then paste the copied adress. Click play and it will buffer and start to play in 2 seconds

If you want better quality, you have .mp4 links on the same page and you can download them(can't stream because servers aren't fast enough). Avarage file size for a 40 min episode is 75Mb so you wont wait long either way!

Cheers and enjoy!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natko_maniac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
the simplest way is, go googling about IPTV forum, and you'll find huge resource *playlist' tv ready to play using KMPlayer.

The Following User Says Thank You to supergaban For This Useful Post:
thanks, but I am talking about TV show episodes, not about Live TV streams

The Following User Says Thank You to natko_maniac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
As far as I am concerned, O2 TV Series has two major faults. One, too many ads. Two, not enough content. C'mon, no Red Dwarf? Next!

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Thanks for the guide natko_maniac,but streaming with 3gp it's sucks man,mp4 format it's much better but the power of processor of our n900 is not enough,before one year or two,there is some of power users which were recompiled on some way mplayer and with their modifacation maybe kmplayer streaming good mp4 format,but right now i can't find the correct thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to disappear For This Useful Post:
I am aware that o2 tv series ,and generally streaming 3gp files , is not the perfect solution. But this is just in case you have no other options for watching new episodes of your favourite shows :P

I, personaly, watch TV shows on XBMC on my laptop, but sometimes I like to use my N900 just because I love my phone

And N900 has enough power to run mp4 files. Not ALL of course, but the ones from o2tvseries.com it can, and the quality is not so bad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natko_maniac For This Useful Post: