Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
some people are blind, deaf, lazy and dumb with constant panic attacks. The only thing that functions on them is the mouth and the ability to type question marks frequently and randomly on the keyboard.

These threads are so annoying. Use search or die!

Last edited by Larswad; 2010-11-23 at 13:37.

Posts: 82 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK, England
Originally Posted by natedog400 View Post
I wanna start fresh so this is for me i think! So which one?
lol

Use the 2nd one. Flash that image 1st... Then..... the other image of your choice "PR 1.3 Global" I'd reccomend to save you time messing about in the future. When you'r flashing the Vanilla Image don't forget to remove the ( -R ) qualifier at the end of the command. Then flash with the none Vanilla image.

Originally Posted by Larswad View Post
some people are blind, deaf, lazy and dumb with constant panic attacks. The only thing that functions on them is the mouth and the ability to type question marks frequently and randomly on the keyboard.

These threads are so annoying. Use search or die!
Whatever dick head

Originally Posted by augustthe View Post
if you want to reflash your n900 to factory stats just go to this site http://theunlockr.com/2010/04/02/how...-of-box-state/ it will give you step by step guide there a video to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqgh5fhmfBY i hope this asnwer your question
Just been trying this and it doesn't work? First command the system says "cannot find the path specified"
?

Posts: 820 | Thanked: 436 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Portsmouth, UK.
Just been trying this and it doesn't work? First command the system says "cannot find the path specified"
?
It does work, with the exception of windows 7 x64.
Simply put, your probably doing it wrong.

Which OS are you using?

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Whatever dick head
The point is that your questions have been asked and answered here on these forums many, many times.

Although there's some incredibly patient people here, you're just asking to be spoon-fed information when you obviously haven't taken just a wee bit of time to read, digest, think, learn and ponder. Although the N900 can be a bit daunting at first, it's really worth spending time browsing the wiki, using Google etc to research.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jedi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jedi View Post
The point is that your questions have been asked and answered here on these forums many, many times.

Although there's some incredibly patient people here, you're just asking to be spoon-fed information when you obviously haven't taken just a wee bit of time to read, digest, think, learn and ponder. Although the N900 can be a bit daunting at first, it's really worth spending time browsing the wiki, using Google etc to research.
I kno i kno, i have read and i have tried to learn but like many people its just gets a bit too much and then we need to be spoon fed step by step information. There's no need for people to tell us to die? I go out and get pissed and shag woman while he's wanking over his kernels and firmwhere and telling people to go and die when they need a bit of help. Anyway after this when i have a clue myself i'll be able to help others, thats the point of these threads (so i thought) I'm still trying so i'll report back shortly

No joy. i tried everything within my power and nothing is happening. sometimes i get something to do with a mismatch which i assume is a typing error? Other times nothing at all. I honestestly tried about 4 different ways using cmd or the flasher itseft, god knows how many different commands, old firmware, new firmware, my computer, my mates computer, I give up. I'm gonna take my phone to carphone warehouse tomorrow and just let them sort it. I appreciate and thank everyone who tried to help, as for Larswad... he can kiss my arse!
Thanks again guys
Nath

N900 still rocks!

Last edited by natedog400; 2010-11-23 at 23:15.

Posts: 385 | Thanked: 426 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Gothenburg, Sweden
You just don't get it, do you?
I usually help people out here without hesitation and many people here help me out as well when I'm in trouble. The difference is that before just throwing out a question, myself and most others realize that there is much more gain in trying with a qualified search here or in any of the search engines. There are hundreds of pages and threads that already answer your question in many detailed ways.
Your lazy attitude cause a mess and distracts people from issues that not yet has an answer.
So, I don't think I should apologize to you for enlightening you about this, except for maybe that I told you in a blunt way. My patience ran out this time. Besides, you have no idea what you are talking about, I have a wife and a child so I don't just "shag women" like you obviously do (Or any misspelled technology either for that matter).

Next time, please search and think just a little before just asking. If you don't you will never move away from that behaviour and forever keep begging people for the already answered questions, never being able to help yourself. I don't think that's very good for yourself either.
I hope I have been clear enough.
Have a nice day.

Last edited by Larswad; 2010-11-24 at 09:25. Reason: spelly

The Following User Says Thank You to Larswad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 82 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ UK, England
I think this is getting out of hand now.

A simple "I'll help you now but in future please do have a look around harder, the answer is easier to find than you think", would be the solution in my book.

Some people would find this patronising or even worse now want to ask for help/advice in these forums because they'd be to affraid of getting insulted for stuf they don't quite understand yet.

Perseverance is the answer, I beleive.

I'll do this once

Anyone having problems please state:
OS inc x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)

Country

What you are using to flash (Images .bin) + (Flashing tools)

What you have tried

Tags
flashing, pr1.3, prima donna