Posts: 50 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Near Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by barton71 View Post
Thanks! I live in Paisley, just outside Glasgow.
That's interesting as I live in Oxfordshire, so somehow the parcel has made way to Glasgow before Oxfordshire.... Today should be my turn.. Expecting a total of 10 different deliveries today! Yay for online xmas shopping, poor postal workers tho'!

18-12-2007 22:15 Nottingham Central Depot Out for delivery

19-12-2007 06:22 Leicester Central Depot Parcel missorted

I live in Twickenham, not impressed

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
Mine is recorded has having been delivered at 09:30 this morning, Tyneside. Unfortunately for me the wife has got her hands on it and passed it to some dodgy fat geezer with a white beard to hide until Monday! This feels worse than when I was waiting for Play to actually get them in stock!. Also I'll not get much of a chance to play with the thing on the 25th as I'll have to be busy taxiing relatives around, and being sociable!! ah well roll on boxing day!!!!

Well it has finally arrived, infact I'm using it to post this very reply! On first impressions I get the feeling that it's going to take a little time to get used to, but so far so good, although I think I prefer the stylus from my trustee 770s

they're £129.99 at play now!

Posts: 961 | Thanked: 565 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Tyneside, North East England
well isn't that just bloody typical. Merry christmas from Play!!!!!!

Posts: 50 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Near Oxford, UK
Mine just arrived... box is a bit battered but seems intact. (I'm not opening it as I retained the order for a pal of mine.)

£129.99 - oh CRAP! Will they refund the difference..?!?

Posts: 276 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bath, UK
Won't credit card companies refund the difference if an item is reduced within a set period of time? I have never tried to get a refund that way but I hear its possible?