as for the new video ipod I must admit. For the price and space you get a lot, but you sacrface a lot of screen space. 2.5 inch? Sure the video are a silky 30 fps but sony psp can do that too! Just the ipod has more storage and getting videos is a bit easier I guess... but the PSP still has the bigger screen and 30 gigs whoa... too much I'm happy with 4 gigs for a portable anyway...

lets just hope the nokia 770 can run videos at 30 fps... then i can be happy

Well I guess Sony missed the opportunity on the PSP. While they thought that UMD movies is a great idea, here come Apple, selling $2 videos. But then again, the PSP doesn't have a hard drive.

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Madrid, Spain
It's so gorgeous and would be such a good match to my iBook and iMac... but I'll stick to the Nokia 770 (for web, pdf, video etc) + nokia smartphone (for music and connectivity + camera). Still, the new iTunes video store is such a great thing (for watching on the pc, the iPod's screen is too small)

Originally Posted by Reggie
Ok, no Apple Tablets. The main competitor of the 770 this holiday season is only the Palm T|X I guess.
Maybe Life Drive...

Lets go Nokia... Release the 770!

PS. I can see Apple doing an internet tablet...someday soon..

So much for that stupid NetMac rumoroid (like a hemmorhoid -- found next to an *******).

The Apple Store should have them to fondle next week.

That new 20" iMac sounds great!