Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I cant get the IP TV to work. I've enabled it, and also updated the m3u link, but the RUN button is grayed out...

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
I cant get the IP TV to work. I've enabled it, and also updated the m3u link, but the RUN button is grayed out...
Hmmm, did you installed any LiveTV addons like AnarchiTV or IsraeLIVE, it work perfectly for me with pvr iptv simple client that liar added.

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Oh, do I need to install mire additional stuff?

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Oh, do I need to install mire additional stuff?
Sure Install for example IsraeLIVE, it have many iptv channels from around the world

Are you know linux satellite receivers? (Dreambox , vu+ ) can I watch Satellite TV Stream on LAN by kodi ?

Dreamdroid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o0_jolgx-g

The Following User Says Thank You to dr.electronic For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dr.electronic View Post
Are you know linux satellite receivers? (Dreambox , vu+ ) can I watch Satellite TV Stream on LAN by kodi ?

Dreamdroid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o0_jolgx-g
I really don't know, try to search addon for this...

Wow, this is really nice and most things are working nicely. Thank you so much.
Funnily enough, kodi is now the easiest – native – way for me to copy files from smb/cifs shares.

There are some navigational dead ends (for example displaying an image slideshow which I normally never use), but navigating using Kodimote works. As a plus, it looks pretty funny remote controlling Kodi on a Tablet located right in front of you from a phone.

Using a local Kodimote, it's possible to have cover actions, by the way, if you don't mind the slight cumbersomeness of it.

Regarding the display switching off, here's a bit of a shameless plug:
My sleep timer (see signature) works okay using either (not both simultaneously) Kodimote or manual Kodi configuration in the settings. It has an option to keep the display lit while active, which tends to get confused if another application tries to do the same, but Kodi obviously does not.
I have not tested the arm version of Kodi but I'm pretty confident all this applies to it as well.

cheers

edit: To use Kodimote or slumber, you need to enable services→webserver and services→remote control in Kodi, which, depending on your network/configuration, might be a slight security risk, because Kodi is not designed to be secure in this regard.
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

Last edited by velox; 2016-05-28 at 12:58.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
I really don't know, try to search addon for this...
Sample
Dreambox Stream over Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5kgrocW2U8

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Feathers McGraw View Post
This came as a huge (but very welcome) surprise! Runs great, and looks great, on Fairphone 2. Thanks also for the hints in the description on openrepos.

Out of curiosity, how much work was involved making it work on Sailfish?

I've noticed that the volume gets reset to max when you open the app or play media, is that deliberate? Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
I had to rotate the screen contents, implement audioresource, build some dependancies and package everything together. There were issues but not too big ones . Packaging for the tablet was particularly nasty due to some dependancies.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to liar For This Useful Post: