Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
Well, I don't know which are exclusive. And I don't have a list yet.
Then why do you even believe there are exclusive games there? And what the hell are you asking about?

Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I think he wants to run the emulators made for GP2X on his tablet... but there's not much point in that. You'd be better off just making a direct tablet port for the emulator in question... or just buying a GP2X.

Originally Posted by zerojay View Post
I think he wants to run the emulators made for GP2X on his tablet... but there's not much point in that. You'd be better off just making a direct tablet port for the emulator in question... or just buying a GP2X.
I suspect he does not really know what he wants, or cares to know, but emulators will just as well run natively on a NIT. No need to run them inside another emulator.

Well, I was hoping for either an emulator, or a way to directly run GP2x games on the NIT so that I choose any game I wanted from the several hundred free games available for the GP2x game console. Some way to either run them natively or through an emulator would save others the hassle of porting each game individually.

EDIT: http://archive.gp2x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,9

There's an archive of some nearly 500 games for the GP2x. See the reason for either the emulator or a way to run them natively? It's a bit silly to try and port that many games.

Last edited by Lord Raiden; 2008-09-18 at 16:28.