Notices

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by coderus
if Eyrie is good, then SoundWave is awesome
Why is this sarcasm,the primary idea of eyrie to recognized song,I think that job is done from developer of this app,if you can't say any related with that thread,i not see any reason to continue to make conversation with you,go and f****ck in yourself
regards

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
Eyrie is built on Echonest servers and music database. Yes, for the sole purpose of music recognition it is good if the song is inside Echonest.
Soundwave is built on the same servers that SoundHound uses. And it has extra features.
Soundwave is a paid app, while Eyrie ia a free alternative. Everybody is free to choose what to use.
Shazam is built on their own server. I'm really sorry this didn't work out.
In terms of quality and accuracy, I'd say SoundHound servers are the best, then Echonest and then Shazam.
I analyzed all the code, you can take my word on this.
Point is, use what you can.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by knobtviker
Eyrie is built on Echonest servers and music database. Yes, for the sole purpose of music recognition it is good if the song is inside Echonest.
Soundwave is built on the same servers that SoundHound uses. And it has extra features.
Soundwave is a paid app, while Eyrie ia a free alternative. Everybody is free to choose what to use.
In terms of quality and accuracy, I'd say SoundHound servers are the best, then Echonest and then Shazam.
Point is, use what you can
Ок,sorry.Apparently this morning I drank too much coffee,and I become too nervous for everything

Eyrie never work for me, for N900 only MIDOMI... There is another alternative? ???

The Following User Says Thank You to mailcomx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Point is, use what you can.
didn't know about this eyrie application - just tested it and it seems to work fine - thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to impeham For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ Budapest, Hungary
Let me post here a workaround solution for music hunting...

1. Have a recording app installed. I use the basic recorder which records sound to wav format. Record the music and save it somewhere you can find back easily.
2. Go to Audiotag.info and upload the file you recorded... Opera will work just fine but you won't see the "browse" button BUT the upper right corner helps you and provides the necessary upload button.
3. Once you uploaded the file and you proved that you are not a bot guess what it will tell you the music...

It won't find everything as the recording quality is poor and the database might not be 100% updated but works. Still better than nothing. Good hunting everybody. ;-)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cefre00 For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, nokia n900, nokia n950, shazam