Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Finland, Jyväskylä
Originally Posted by disappear View Post
Hi ras_older and thanks for these tools,i install attachments debs,everything went fine,but for big regret pixiewps can't found pin.I don't know,maybe this happens because i'm not trying to compiling my own,however,here the result from console;

It's there anyone else who already have installed reaver and pixiewps and gets the same outputs like above?
regards
You can find some additional information regards the Pixie Dust WPS attack from this forum post. Pixie Dust attack doesn't work with every single WPS solution out there. Quoting from the linked forum post:

Vulnerable Manufacturers: *not every chipset is vulnerable for each manufacturer*
-Ralink: E-S1 = E-S2 = 0
-MediaTek: E-S1 = E-S2 = 0
-Realtek: E-S1 = E-S2 = N1 Enrollee Nonce or generated with seed = time
-Broadcom eCos: E-S1 + E-S2 are generated from the same PRNG that generates the N1 Enrollee Nonce
I've seen that same output personally couple of times. On my experience those networks haven't been vulnerable to this particular attack. I would recommend verifying this with some other device that supports packet injection just to be sure. Have you tried how it functions against some other access point that has WPS enabled?

The Following User Says Thank You to ras_older For This Useful Post:
Posts: 238 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bulgaria
Orginally Posted by ras_older
Pixie Dust attack doesn't work with every single WPS solution out there
Maybe you are right
Orginally Posted by ras_older
Have you tried how it functions against some other access point that has WPS enabled?
If i should to be honest with you,no friend,but tonight i will try and share my experience.
regards