Active Topics

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ It's dark in here. I hear laughing.
Don't dismiss me as a spammer. I was going to list this on Ebay and I know there are past (current?) Psion users in this forum -- so I thought I would try here first. I'd rather these go to a home I trust...

I have three Psion netBook computers that I no longer use. In fact, we have not used them in about three years. They run EPOC -- like the series 5mx and others before it. I have the accessories -- cable, software, even one docking cradle. We used these briefly for classroom instruction (I'm a prof at a college). They are in close-to-mint condition.

PM me if you are interested. We can negotiate on price. I'm not out to make a ton of money.

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to frethop For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Are they Netbooks or Series 7s?

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Oops. Forgot: Do you happen to know what build the Netbook OS is? The original is build 156, but build 450 exists. The latter is better, because it has the mature ethernet drivers.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ It's dark in here. I hear laughing.
They are netBooks, not Series 7's. The build of the OS is 156, with the crappy Ethernet drivers. That's one of the reasons we did not use them much.

Remember that the OS was loaded from compact flash cards -- so if you have a copy of build 450, you can use it.

-- Mike