Posts: 63 | Thanked: 26 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Canada
Hi fellows!

I'm fighting with the recaller widget on several new issues. I say new but it is actually hard to put a date on when the various troubles started. At some point in time, everything worked flawlessly, but now, I'm having the following issues:
  1. autorec is always on, regardless of what I put in the settings dialog. My guess is that I probably have one "hidden" widget somewhere where this setting is enabled. Where can I find the configuration file that defines which widget is "installed" on a specific desktop "page"?
  2. Previously, setting the input source to "System" allowed me to record pretty much everything, either phone calls or using the phone as a dictaphone. Rignt now, I can't use it as a dictaphone when "system" is chosen as the input source. Nothing gets recorded.
  3. if I use the "dictaphone" input source, it works, but then, if someone calls me, they don't hear me. I have to reboot the phone to get back to a normal state.

I tried playing with alsamixer to see if I could get around these issues (well not the auto-recording issue, of course) without any luck.

I'm a little sad as I really like this tool. Anybody had something similar? Any clue on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Jp