Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
that's where it was originally sold (part of the IMEI tells that)
means it has been sold the 1st time (i.e. factory new) more then two years ago.
Actually, both my N900's say "Out of warranty in the US": One of them was bought new, by myself in Spain and has a spanish keyboard, the other in the Netherlands, with a dutch keyboard.

My N9 that was bought in Finland is also claimed to be out of warranty in the US...

I am not sure what to make of this...

On topic: Isn't 180 euro a bit much?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
Actually, both my N900's say "Out of warranty in the US": One of them was bought new, by myself in Spain and has a spanish keyboard, the other in the Netherlands, with a dutch keyboard.

My N9 that was bought in Finland is also claimed to be out of warranty in the US...

I am not sure what to make of this...

On topic: Isn't 180 euro a bit much?
I didn't understand it too but if it claims out of warranaty in the US does it mean in Europe too? Maybe not.

About the 180 euro i think its a logic price the phone is 2 months used with the meaning of me buying it 2 months before but its used less than 2 months in the reality.

I bought the phone 220 € and bearly used it and it is in excellent condition maybe i could lower the price 10 euro more but not more than that.

Last edited by NokiaN900R; 2013-05-21 at 16:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to NokiaN900R For This Useful Post:
could buy a refurbished N900 with 1 year warranty for €259.95
so guess without warranty 170 - 180 is an okay price
but i'm not going to buy any N900, unless my primary stops working unexpectedly (knock knock)
or maybe in 2014 if Jolla can not pull their act together & provide another (well integrated) half with a hardware keyboard ¦-))))))
hope they'll pull it off

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
could buy a refurbished N900 with 1 year warranty for €259.95
so guess without warranty 170 - 180 is an okay price
but i'm not going to buy any N900, unless my primary stops working unexpectedly (knock knock)
or maybe in 2014 if Jolla can not pull their act together & provide another (well integrated) half with a hardware keyboard ¦-))))))
hope they'll pull it off
You wouldn't buy any, but other members in this community have sometimes more than one or two n900 devices i have read it a bunch of times and i thought it will be a good idea to post it here in case some would be intrested i think its not the best offer but its a good one with 180 to get 2 months old phone with case, screen protectors and an 2 gb microsd. Now about the warranty, nokia n900's warranty by my opinion is useless cause if you get one of this phones you will play sooner or later with the kernel or overclock or in general mess with the software as i do in my primary device and that's something that warranty doesn't cover. Warranty is covering faulty devices and nothing more and most devices either they are phones or other electronic devices give you a problem after the warranty ends and that is a fact in many cases so in general 90% you will not be able to use your warranty and unfortunately that's the truth.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NokiaN900R For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by NokiaN900R View Post
You wouldn't buy any, but other members in this community have sometimes more than one or two n900 devices i have read it a bunch of times and i thought it will be a good idea to post it here in case some would be intrested i think its not the best offer but its a good one with 180 to get 2 months old phone with case, screen protectors and an 2 gb microsd. Now about the warranty, nokia n900's warranty by my opinion is useless cause if you get one of this phones you will play sooner or later with the kernel or overclock or in general mess with the software as i do in my primary device and that's something that warranty doesn't cover. Warranty is covering faulty devices and nothing more and most devices either they are phones or other electronic devices give you a problem after the warranty ends and that is a fact in many cases so in general 90% you will not be able to use your warranty and unfortunately that's the truth.
just for clarification, i have two N900's myself.
and even though i still have to see a device that could replace the N900's features (for me), the buzz about Jolla, including the perspective of a hw kbd other half seems like a worthy successor of the N900
thus right now i'm taking care of the N900('s) i have and... see what comes

hope you find a good buyer

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
You've paid way too much for that N900. This kind of things is much better to buy from local store or local online market (eBay like site).

3 months ago I bought N900 (box, cables, manual book, cover case..perfect condition but with broken ribbon),
paid it 40KM (or €21) + €5 new ribbon = €26

I bought it at www.pik.ba, where most expenive one cost about €100 (195 KM)

I do believe there is similar site in Greece too.

The Following User Says Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dzano View Post
You've paid way too much for that N900. This kind of things is much better to buy from local store or local online market (eBay like site).

3 months ago I bought N900 (box, cables, manual book, cover case..perfect condition but with broken ribbon),
paid it 40KM (or €21) + €5 new ribbon = €26

I bought it at www.pik.ba, where most expenive one cost about €100 (195 KM)

I do believe there is similar site in Greece too.
Believe me there is nothing similiar like that in greece if there where something like this would buy the phone from there and not from ebay

I sell it the same price in greek sides where there are one or two n900 phones for sale too and with price's way from logic used ones over 150 EUR and new ones maybe the most expensive around 230-250... I think the prices are not the same in every country!
I am not here to find a sucker to make money :P

But with tose prices i saw at the site you send me if i ever want to buy an n900 in the future i will visit it for sure

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NokiaN900R For This Useful Post:
Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina

The Following User Says Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:

Tags
buying, great, n 900, nokia, nokia n900, selling, selling n900