Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
I have three Nokia phones that I am interested in selling

1. Nokia N9 64GB Made in Finland Black. Full box and accessories. 9/10 cosmetic condition. One tiny scratch on the chrome strip under the camera (as everyone knows that gets scratched easily). Also scratched up at the sim card tray (shut the usb door first and then tried to push the sim card tray in - it shut but then would not come off so had to carefully pry it with a flat head! ) Comes with full box and all accessories plus a Megix black and blue case. Asking $250 shipped to US . Add $10 for Canada and 30 for international

2. Nokia N900 full box and all accessories. 9.9/10 cosmetic condition. This is not the Chinese refurbs but an actual Nokia USA store bought item. (rating 9.9 only because its not new as I don't rate anything 10/10 unless its sealed in its new box but No scratches that I can see. No usb port problem. No slider problem. Works flawless. Asking $230 shipped to US. Add $10 for Canada and 30 for international

3. SOLD Nokia Pureview 808 in red. Full box and all accessories. 10/10 condition. No scratches that I can see. No 3.5G bug. Comes with Amzer silicone case.Asking $400 shipped to US. Add $10 for Canada and 30 for international

Payment is via paypal. Asking prices are firm. Price does not include any additional services such as insurance, registered mail or signature confirmation. If you want any of those services, let me know and I will charge you the actual amount plus 3% of that amount to cover paypal fees. No returns or exchanges and I do not entertain any chargebacks. I have described the condition as accurately as if I was buying it. But some of you maybe more picky than I am. These are used phones so if you are picky about the phones condition, please buy new. For quickest response please message me at geeknc at yahoo with the phone you want and your paypal email Id for me to invoice.

All phones have a full body armor from Invisible shield or ZAGG installed on them from the day I have owned them. These will be taking off before sending for sanitary reasons.

I will also document items and their condition before shipping and upload photos and video as proof of as shipped condition.

I am located in Asheville NC. Happy to let you pickup the phone and discount the asking price by $12. I am geeknc on ebay for those of you who want to checkout my feedback and selling history.

Last edited by shreesathe; 2013-05-09 at 10:32.

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ asheville NC
Here are the photos of the N9 and N900. N808 has been sold.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fr83u89wi0kytmq/mHFdiglt5K

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ev2ba1fjxwc52g6/TDG-x2y5I6

Last edited by shreesathe; 2013-05-09 at 00:40.

Tags
nokia n900, selling