Active Topics

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Eindhoven, NL
Originally Posted by dave73 View Post
Thanks!
I just ordered it .
So you can bundle the orders #1390 & #1391 in one shipment.
Hi Fake,

I just received the shipment and the stands look perfect just like on the photo's.
I'm very pleased with them!

thanks for the good and quick service!

The Following User Says Thank You to dave73 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 277 | Thanked: 348 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Fargo, North Dakota, USA
Great news, thanks for the update. It seems like the recent orders are shipping just a little faster than the old ones... not sure why, given that planes haven't been flying overseas, they must be traveling by boat...

FYI: 3X stylus pack are back in stock. I have 4 of the 3X packs ready to go.

Since I will be moving early next month, the store will be closed for at least three weeks. If you want something, you should buy it now. Another thing is that I will not be able to produce the wood stands anymore, because I will not have a workshop. So if you want some, there are only ten left... consider buying.

I will only sell black acrylic stands after the wood stands run out. I know that's not the best, but I simply don't have time and won't have the facilities to make more.

Cheers.

Posts: 387 | Thanked: 1,700 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Cambridge, MA, USA
I got my stands today (Monday) after ordering on Saturday. Amazingly fast service! I'm quite pleased with the product.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ken-Young For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fake View Post
FYI: 3X stylus pack are back in stock. I have 4 of the 3X packs ready to go.

Since I will be moving early next month, the store will be closed for at least three weeks. If you want something, you should buy it now. Another thing is that I will not be able to produce the wood stands anymore, because I will not have a workshop. So if you want some, there are only ten left... consider buying.

I will only sell black acrylic stands after the wood stands run out. I know that's not the best, but I simply don't have time and won't have the facilities to make more.

Cheers.
Glad I ordered my wooden stand today!

30 minutes from payment email to shipping email - great service! Just need to see how quick air mail is at the minute

The Following User Says Thank You to imax For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by imax View Post
30 minutes from payment email to shipping mail - great service! Just need to see how quick air mail is at the minute
You may not be as pleased with the overseas shipping speed... but expect them in 7-12 days.

Originally Posted by Ken-Young View Post
I got my stands today (Monday) after ordering on Saturday. Amazingly fast service! I'm quite pleased with the product.
Most of my orders have been international, so they haven't seen just how ridiculously fast domestic shipping can be. I had one package go from Fargo to Florida in just two days... ridiculous!

It must be the automated postage system I use. With all the routing info on the package, and the postage pre-paid and pre-weighed, things move very quickly.

aaaaaannddd speaking of mail, ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED! cheers.

The Following User Says Thank You to fake For This Useful Post:
Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
just ordered.... again....^^

19 Lockerz.com Invites Left -- PM me if you need one...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7...enixsiggi1.gif @ mods plz allow me that pic....

The Following User Says Thank You to ~phoenix~ For This Useful Post:
Thx fake for the cool stand. N900 looks so sexy in it on the table. Took 16 days to ship it to czech republic but i guess it took so long cause of the vulcano thingie.
So to summ it up - AWESOME. Thx for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Xaphan For This Useful Post:

Tags
accessory, acrylic, awesome!, complex pricing structure, holder, inexpensive, n900, n900 stand, stand, stay in school!!!, wood