So both PSX and SNES gets big overhauls. Nice!

As i can remember Castlevania - Symphony of the Night had already working sound effects, just no music

I am also looking forward to the new version. EmuMaster alone is the reason why i would always buy the n9 again should my one break one day

Great Work elemental!!

Yeah. Without Emumaster I would be forced to join Android. This emulator is becoming the finest ever made for any system. After next release it sounds like it will accomplish that.

Playing Lunar - Eternal Blue for Sega CD for the first time now. Oh what a fine game it seems to be. And the emulator runs it pretty much flawlessly.

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Good to see you're adding .sav exporting, i definitely requested that feature a while back

Also, you should add some kind of in-game rating system so we don't have to go web > goog docs > etc.
Would be quite nice to go pause menu > "Rate game" > "blahblah, perfect emulation"/"bit choppy audio cuts out"

Do you have dualshock emulation yet?
(specifically the two joysticks)

Clearly, wifi working in gba would be utterly amazing, would also then make this THE premiere emulator for gba, as no other device has this.

think it's already been mentioned, but portrait support for GBC/A, would be cool too

mock-up, rough, but good to get the ball rolling?

edit: clarifications:
load/save state buttons definitely can't just be pressable, they need a slide motion r something so you don't just accidentally tap it and wreck hours of effort.
d-pad would be better as 8-directional, but even better if you could implement a virtual joystick.
no-bezel may make it look a bit tacky, but personally the extra screen is worth it

Last edited by optimaxxx; 2012-08-27 at 01:06.

Yeah, in-game rating was is nice thing, I created UI for this, but all I need is some sort of backend to communicate with gdocs, specifically spreadsheet, which is not an easy job because Qt lacks a module for this. I thought about other possibilities but in the end I have no many ideas, so if you have any please tell me.

Yes, you can connect two sixaxis at the time, but it doesn't mean every emulation supports two connected joysticks, e.g. psx emulation will have support for two of them in the next release.

>Clearly, wifi working in gba would be utterly amazing, would also then make this THE premiere emulator for gba, as no other device has this.
Noted down

Wait for next release

d-pad is 8-directional since first/second version of this emulator

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ China
hi man
will new version release quik?

Could you paraphrase the question?
I don't know if I understand:
1. The next version is almost ready for beta testers,
2. Whether it will be fast? - You will see

The Following User Says Thank You to elemental For This Useful Post:
Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
How about creating something like this for keeping track of rom compatabilities?

and did you still want/need any help with UI/gfx design?

The Following User Says Thank You to optimaxxx For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
How about creating something like this for keeping track of rom compatabilities?
Great, awesome... thank you.

Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
and did you still want/need any help with UI/gfx design?
Well, I will after the upcoming release. You will see why... I can say that the next release will give in your hands an easy way to mod/change many things in the emulator.

But it would be great if someone could design images for on-screen keyboards for Amiga emulation.