Notices

One thing that bothers me is the maemo doesn't show next alarm in the desktop. To be sure (or to verify) if the phone is going to wake me up at the right time, I have to 1) slide the side button to unlock the phone 1a) im my case, type the password to unlock 2) click in the clock area 3) click in "Clock and Alarms" 4) close "Clock" window to return to the desktop...
It would be nice to have it in the desktop somewhere (maybe at the top right corner) and it would be even nicer to have it also in the "lock screen" (I'm not sure if it's the right name... I meant the screen that has the slide to swipe to unlock the phone).
It would be better to have it as an Maemo interface improavement, but a widget could help also...

One nice project that can evolve to solve the issue i've raised is the one called Maenotify (Desktop Apps Voting Thread [N900 Coding Competition] ) presented by b0unc3.

I think it would be nice if each info piece showed in the "lock screen" could be moved anywhere (or removed) by the user as it was a widget...

It also opens a whole world of possibilities to widgets be created focused in the "lock screen"...