Notices

Originally Posted by laith.m.y View Post
I guess you must first delete QtLockscreen.ini from /home/user/.config/sakya/ then killall qtlockscreen ( and that to return the default option of QtLockscreen )

after that copy the files of my iphone theme to the right pahts and then killall qtlockscreen

I think this should work
@laith. Ok finally worked it out. The confusion is this line "copy images to opt/qtlockscreen/default" when it should it be "copy images to opt/qtlockscreen/default/image". Basically using filebox create new folder called image in opt/qtlockscreen/default then copy the individual images from the download file and paste them all into the newly created image folder then complete copying all the other neccessary files into correct places and killall qtlockscreen!
now it will work!
thanks laith!
hope this helps any one still struggling!

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Hi!
Now is my lockscreen ready for download And its onlu portrait mode
Here is the link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15968404/Htc...lockscreen.rar
Attached Images

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to robin92 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by romiiio View Post
@laith. Ok finally worked it out. The confusion is this line "copy images to opt/qtlockscreen/default" when it should it be "copy images to opt/qtlockscreen/default/image". Basically using filebox create new folder called image in opt/qtlockscreen/default then copy the individual images from the download file and paste them all into the newly created image folder then complete copying all the other neccessary files into correct places and killall qtlockscreen!
now it will work!
thanks laith!
hope this helps any one still struggling!
I mean to copy the whole folder (Images) not to creat a new folder then copy the images individually

I will edit it in my post

I mean to copy the whole folder (Images) not to creat a new folder then copy the images individually

I will edit it in my post
Yes but when we download your download file images are put individually and not in a seperate folder named images! If you do that then we just need to copy the whole folder images from your download file to opt/qtlockscreen/default

BTW any chance of a mediaplayer widget?
thanks for all your help!

Posts: 60 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Germany
Yes but when we download your download file images are put individually and not in a seperate folder named images! If you do that then we just need to copy the whole folder images from your download file to opt/qtlockscreen/default

BTW any chance of a mediaplayer widget?
thanks for all your help!
there is a separate "images" folder when you extract the file on the computer but not on the n900...

I will try to make a media player widget

The Following User Says Thank You to lingling92 For This Useful Post:
Oh. . . .rite ok thanks

Posts: 184 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ sjdm,bulacan,philippines
I didnt forget but I wanted to know your opinion about it

this the new version of "iphone theme"

1- I add two extra background ( you can change between them )

2- I made the bakcgraound of the slider transparent

SCREENSHOTS :

download it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?80sdnymm970i082

copy the whole folder (Images) to /opt/qtlockscreen/default/
copy QtLockscreen.ini to /home/user/.config/sakya/
copy Helvetica Neue.ttf to /usr/share/fonts/

then killall qtlockscreen and enjoy

now you can change the background as you want (not like the last time :P)

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
very nice!
is the any chance of making this n landscape? especially the clownfish?
thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ricardo8 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Costa Rica
Hi, I've been trying to get working your app for about 3 days... I have been using the ini files and resources and followed their instructions... After setting all up, only a black screen appears with the hour, date and media player info. No lockscreen, battery or other icons appear. I am using power 47, cssu and have theme customizer installed... Please let me know how I can fix this. I am using the MarinaMod by J4ZZ files

Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
Hi, I've been trying to get working your app for about 3 days... I have been using the ini files and resources and followed their instructions... After setting all up, only a black screen appears with the hour, date and media player info. No lockscreen, battery or other icons appear. I am using power 47, cssu and have theme customizer installed... Please let me know how I can fix this. I am using the MarinaMod by J4ZZ files
hiya what you need to do is download filebox from app manager then go to downloaded file "iphone modified qtlockscreen" in there create new folder name it "image" then copy this "image" folder to opt/qtlockscreen/default
once you have done this go to xterminal and killall qtlockscreen!
thats it now it will work!

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Costa Rica
hiya what you need to do is download filebox from app manager then go to downloaded file "iphone modified qtlockscreen" in there create new folder name it "image" then copy this "image" folder to opt/qtlockscreen/default
once you have done this go to xterminal and killall qtlockscreen!
thats it now it will work!
I followed that sir, also I am not using that lockscreen... I tried with 4 different lockscreens but I do not know what is wrong, as you can see, the instructions are detailed in the post. Just dont know what is wrong... BTW thanks for the response

Tags
play'n_share