Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Jordan
Originally Posted by lav4you View Post
hi gurus..

Please help me in how to start working with this tool.
I am following below steps but not getting network list
click on clelven icon..

It gives dtiver config menu..
Select wlan
set random mac..
Enable moniter mode
load injection driver

go back to cleven home screen..
Press scan (10)
but its not showing any network..?

Can anyone tell me wat mi doing wrong?
Is it because i missed the first setup file configuration or something?/
the same problem

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Using the injection enable / disable function (ie. trying to load / unload) injection drivers always screws up my system (power kernal 46). So, for me this works straight out of the box. I had some lengthy discussion on another thread about this, everybody else seems to think they need to load / unload.

Just my 2kobo

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 328 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Venezuela
What exactly does this app do?

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by lav4you View Post
press scan (10)
but its not showing any network..?

can anyone tell me wat mi doing wrong?
is it because i missed the first setup file configuration or something?/
After it says that it's done scanning the network, just press on the WEP or WPA and it shows the networks that he founds using that encryption

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
After it says that it's done scanning the network, just press on the WEP or WPA and it shows the networks that he founds using that encryption
when i load the driver there are no network showen in the status area not only in this application (cleven)

I was sucessful in capturing some .cap file but donot know hat to do next from where to get the dicitonary file pls help

thanks in advance

Posts: 139 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Planet Earth for now!
been using Faircrack for awhile with no problems; except no icon, does this app still open all the xterm windows or does it keep them in the background?
Just wondering.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
@lav4you
load the injection driver first then enable the monitor not the other way around....

@carlon
if you don't know what does this GUI do then don't install it...

@laith.m.y
the same instructions like lav4you...

@sansar95
WEP doesn't need dictionary..only WPA does but brute force is much better in cracking WPA rather than dictionary....

@AgentZ
if you have using fAircrack then you will know the different between both of the GUI....

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
@lav4you
load the injection driver first then enable the monitor not the other way around....

@carlon
if you don't know what does this GUI do then don't install it...

@laith.m.y
the same instructions like lav4you...

@sansar95
WEP doesn't need dictionary..only WPA does but brute force is much better in cracking WPA rather than dictionary....

@AgentZ
if you have using fAircrack then you will know the different between both of the GUI....
thanx for ur replay

but I noticed that when I load the driver and enable the monitor there are no network been showen , but when the driver is loaded and the monitor in disabled there is no problem

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by laith.m.y View Post
thanx for ur replay

but I noticed that when I load the driver and enable the monitor there are no network been showen , but when the driver is loaded and the monitor in disabled there is no problem
if that the case then might be some missing packages that you didn't install along with this GUI....
Mine works flawless without any problem (except for unable to authenticate AP with space on it)

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver