My MCalendar displays my calendar events for tomorrow but what about today??? Why can't I see my events for today on the "desktop
? Everything syncs up but if today is Wednesday, the applet will only display Thursday's events. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Silly question What time does your tablet say?

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

My tablet has the correct time & date. I actually checked that already because I thought that was the most obvious thing as well. Any other suggestions?

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Midwest, USA
I had to quit using mCalendar after I missed an important meeting. It wasn't until then that I realized that it lists all of my activities one hour later than they are scheduled on google calendar (and therefore, the reminder alarms go off an hour late).

I checked all my system dates and everything is current & correct. Maybe this is just a weird bug? MCalendar is a lot more visually appealing than gpe but this app seems so buggy.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pookie13z For This Useful Post:
Posts: 609 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the end of my rope
Originally Posted by neatojones View Post
I had to quit using mCalendar after I missed an important meeting. It wasn't until then that I realized that it lists all of my activities one hour later than they are scheduled on google calendar (and therefore, the reminder alarms go off an hour late).
I believe the app's author has acknowledged bugs and promised a comprehensive update soonish. Look for the main mcalendar thread for more.

Posts: 395 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Boone, IA
Originally Posted by neatojones View Post
I too had this problem... I seem to have "fixed" it by Un-Checking Daylight saving in the control panel.

@ Pookie13z

I suggested the time check 'cause it sounded like you might be 12 hrs off.

When I have had these sorts of issues, a clean download from GCal helps for a while ( deleting the mCalender.db first)

N800 (retired...soon to eBay)
Favorite Apps: CommunitySSU,DiabloTurbo, Flipclock, Keepnote, Dialcentral, Gizmo5 ,MediaBox/pyFMradio, Telescope,Diablo5 theme, Tear, Personal Menu/Launcher, OMWeather,Blubbels, Advanced Power/Backlight...now to play with Garnet6...

The Following User Says Thank You to Snoshrk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 253 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Midwest, USA
Originally Posted by Snoshrk View Post
I too had this problem... I seem to have "fixed" it by Un-Checking Daylight saving in the control panel.

@ Pookie13z

I suggested the time check 'cause it sounded like you might be 12 hrs off.

When I have had these sorts of issues, a clean download from GCal helps for a while ( deleting the mCalender.db first)
Thanks for the heads up on that one. I'll give it a try later and see if it works.

I realize this is still a work in progress, but I guess I forgot that and I started relying on it.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
MCalendar is a lot more visually appealing than gpe but this app seems so buggy
So true ...

But if there is any update since a long time of mCalendar, this is because i ve totally rewritted it, with separate code between the ui and the managment of event. This permit me to run automated test to see more problem than with manual testing.

The next release isn't really ready right now, as the ui isn't finish, but i use it now 3 months ago, without any problem with sync and events. But as i say i got some with the ui

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Feb 2009 @ Florida
Is there a Calendar for the n810 that can alert you of important dates with sounds and pop-up reminders?