Posts: 470 | Thanked: 173 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Melb
Without meaning to be a macabre Michael, is anybody else seeing parallels between "emu master" and the whole maemo saga?

Quickly powering into technological superiority, atest bed for future amazing features, it merely needs some subtle refinement to be undisputed king.

The head acknowledges this need and begins work on fixing these issues immediately, people begin to buy in to this bright future, then bam..

They decide to re-imagine everything and eventually gets released as a dead, albeit, amazing product.

One thing Elemental, release early, release often.

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Costa Rica
Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
no, not for me at least
can somebody tell if emumaster have its own Bios for PSone or I have to put mine. and also where to put it... thanks!!!

Hi,
I was wondering what the state of Amiga emulation is. I read that keyboard support wasn't working but maybe that has been fixed although I didn't see it in the release notes. Also I think I read that at least initially it only supported games on one disk.

I assume that it only supports Amiga 500 games but if someone could say how well it works I would appreciate it.

In anycase I think it's great work that has been done to get this working as the amount of time needed for this is not trivial.
Cheers,
Crocked

Posts: 415 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted by optimaxxx View Post
Without meaning to be a macabre Michael, is anybody else seeing parallels between "emu master" and the whole maemo saga?

Quickly powering into technological superiority, atest bed for future amazing features, it merely needs some subtle refinement to be undisputed king.

The head acknowledges this need and begins work on fixing these issues immediately, people begin to buy in to this bright future, then bam..

They decide to re-imagine everything and eventually gets released as a dead, albeit, amazing product.

One thing Elemental, release early, release often.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto

^Probably applies to software as well!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to automagic68 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
elemental, do you have a teaser screenshot/video for us yet with your upcoming emumaster?

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Originally Posted by Crocked View Post
Hi,
I was wondering what the state of Amiga emulation is. I read that keyboard support wasn't working but maybe that has been fixed although I didn't see it in the release notes. Also I think I read that at least initially it only supported games on one disk.

I assume that it only supports Amiga 500 games but if someone could say how well it works I would appreciate it.

In anycase I think it's great work that has been done to get this working as the amount of time needed for this is not trivial.
Cheers,
Crocked
As far as I can tell, the Amiga emulation is barely usable. No multiple-disk or hard-disk emulation means only very old or simple games are supported, and no keyboard/mouse emulations means you can't control most "launchers" (which need F keys, holding the spacebar or a mouse button to proceed to the game).

Since it's the only emulation I would be interested on, I don't use EmuMaster. I paid for Stellarium, though.

what should the games for SNES be ??(.gba, .iso...etc)??

Posts: 6 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ CO. USA
Originally Posted by Ta76eem View Post
what should the games for SNES be ??(.gba, .iso...etc)??
.smc/ I really want to gush about Emumaster and the outstanding job that elemental has done( although he/she dropped the great creation /culmination that is Emumaster) but I wont. Not in the slightest.
But what I will say, is that Ill try to add to the list of working and non working games. And a great thank you to elemental, the monetary version will be late but Ill try when I can.

Thanks,
what about PSX ?

How I can copy save state so my pc?
and when I play psx games the program close its automatically when I'm in a particular point of the game and everything I change in option it will close when I will arrive in that point