Notices

Waaaait... last time I played with the black-box issue, image saved from imgur that had it also behaved badly (same black box) in gallery, did they fix it in the meantime? (edit: or it might've been in tweetian... can't remember , but it still is most likely qt issue so will take a while, will need to redo the test, gallery qml should be open)

edit2: then there is always sailimgur approach https://github.com/walokra/sailimgur...3fd64f31cb4662
Using Image and AnimatedImage separately (but not sure how correct it is, for high res jpgs it seems to work, but on imgur seen already animated jpgs, so could display static on those)(not sure if animated jpgs are a thing, or they just ignore the extension and it is actually a gif, no idea)

Last edited by szopin; 2015-11-01 at 13:08.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 1,460 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by accumulator View Post
Is it in harbour already? I have no tablet yet, but 0.7.2 for tablet should be in harbour. If not, I can also upload to openrepos.
Yes, it's there! Thanks very much...

I just wanted to say BLOODY THANK YOU!!! Super high rez pics work now, amazing. Regularly am able to find comments (using the hiding mechanism ^^ super kudos on its fluidity) complaining about X or Y post not rendering and them going to comments to find out what it was about (usual mobile users from android/ios). All these posts work great with quickddit. We might have the best client out there

edit: yeah, can't thank you enough, all posts in this thread already are, please post paypal or something

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
I've used Android clients before, and seen none as clean and easy to use as Quickddit. Silica's simplicity really helps apps concentrate on the information they need to convey rather than the fluff around it. Shame the name's so poor though. I'm sure there's a better one somewhere.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by billranton View Post
Shame the name's so poor though. I'm sure there's a better one somewhere.
Reddit for Sailors?

The Following User Says Thank You to accumulator For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Sailit?

20,000 memes under the reddit

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billranton For This Useful Post:
I can select "Top" from the "Section" pulley menu, but is there a way to select between "Past hour", "Past 24 hours", "Past week", "Past month", "Past year", "All time" from inside Quickddit?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drcouzelis For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by drcouzelis View Post
I can select "Top" from the "Section" pulley menu, but is there a way to select between "Past hour", "Past 24 hours", "Past week", "Past month", "Past year", "All time" from inside Quickddit?
Yes, from version 1.3.0 you can. Press & Hold on Top or Controversial in the section selection dialog

The Following User Says Thank You to accumulator For This Useful Post:
I really love the subreddit name as a link, that's the last cherry on top for me. It's greatly increased the possible paths through the data.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abranson For This Useful Post: