Notices

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by odradek View Post
Can somebody post a direct link? Apps formeego is just crap, always the same issue: "Can't Install, Installation package not found".
Lazy bum.
http://repo.pub.meego.com//home:/cck....1.0_armel.deb

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by BlinkThinks View Post
This may sound stupid, but will someone tell me what I need to do to get this or any other app from apps.formeego.com? I already registered a few months back. I never had luck downloading files from apps.formeego.com I keep getting 'apps://4629/' when I select the app to download or some random number for other apps.

Downloading from both my desktop and N9.
It looks like you don't have the Apps for MeeGo client installed (it registers the apps protocol and automatically handles all these weird URLs.

How to install the Apps for MeeGo client
Just visit the Apps for MeeGo website using the default browser on your N9.

You should see a big Download client on the left. Click it and download the client.

If it doesnt show up for some reason, you can access the page with the button directly:
http://apps.formeego.org/basecategor...1.0/harmattan/
And this is the URL for the client download:
http://apps.formeego.org/n9client

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post:
I have a very dumb question.. how do I upload files ?? I could download from the phone fine.

Thanks for the wonderful app.

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Curitiba-PR . Brasil
Originally Posted by nokiac View Post
I have a very dumb question.. how do I upload files ?? I could download from the phone fine.

Thanks for the wonderful app.
-
-
As you can see from the post title, this application is divided to 2 versions which is the paid (WifiTrans) and the free(WifiTrans Free) version. The paid version has all the available functions (sorry for bull-shitting :P )and the free version only has file browsing and download function (without the upload and image preview).*
-
* http://blog.linux4us.org/2012/07/21/...for-harmattan/

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Malaysia
Hi,

The apps (free and full version) is available at Nokia Store! Link to the app page on Store has been updated at the first post, thanks

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
How about changing username and having a custom password? It's annoying to keep typing a different password on each startup...

The Following User Says Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
Whats up with all the .pngs that show up in my gallery? Can you make them go into a hidden folder instead of the /wifitrans in MyDocs?

The Following User Says Thank You to Eminem For This Useful Post:
how about auto WiFi sync between N9 and computer? Can this app be extended to allow that ?

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
How about changing username and having a custom password? It's annoying to keep typing a different password on each startup...
Will be available on the next update

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cckwes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
Whats up with all the .pngs that show up in my gallery? Can you make them go into a hidden folder instead of the /wifitrans in MyDocs?
Will try to make it into the /home/user folder on the next update