Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 5,347 | Thanked: 16,351 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Even without any of the things on juiceme's list, anyone finding your phone and using it to call some premium-rate chat-up line can easily rack up a multi-thousand phone bill for you before you can spell supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Or maybe an eeg-scan; provided that brain patterns of people are different enough?
The problem there would be trying to unlock my phone on a Monday morning

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martinhsl68hw For This Useful Post:
Posts: 167 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Mittelfranken, Germany
Originally Posted by karlos devel View Post
ext4 only work in usb host, but not work inserted the sd card on device.
I have a problem with setting the correct permissions. I have an sdcard partition 1 with fat32 and the second with ext4. Maybe I have done something wrong when formatting it. It get's mounted rw, but it is owned by root:root, and I can't put any files or mkdir on it on my X.

What do I need to change? I guess setting owner to nemo won't help, if I put that card into a notebook?

Posts: 136 | Thanked: 387 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Guate
Originally Posted by Amboss View Post
I have a problem with setting the correct permissions. I have an sdcard partition 1 with fat32 and the second with ext4. Maybe I have done something wrong when formatting it. It get's mounted rw, but it is owned by root:root, and I can't put any files or mkdir on it on my X.

What do I need to change? I guess setting owner to nemo won't help, if I put that card into a notebook?
First xperia x still buggy, something ok ,could not work.
Both partitions(ex4,fat32) is being recognize by xperia x?
"cd /media/nemo/??????# chmod a+w ." #####could fix#####
@olf @juiceme : )

Last edited by karlos devel; Today at 19:06.

Tags
sailfish os, sony xperia x