Notices

Hello fellow Maemo.org members,
I have been trying to find an application which had been available from the Ovi USA website an application which provided details about most makes of beers (and gave ratings and reviews) and included a bar code scanner to locate information about whatever beer you are looking at. Because I cannot remember the name I have not been able to search for it elsewhere and the Ovi backup repos do not appear to have it. Can anyone tell me what the name of this application was and perhaps where I can download it from? I lost it due to my having to flash my N900 and the Windows Nokia app made backups of my N900 but did not include that application.

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to this,
David

Admins: I searched the site for a post about Ovi apps where people dicuss them and ask for or about them but did not find any. If I missed one, feel free to move this post to that page.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Is it QuickBeer?

my-meego.com (and its sister site my-maemo.com for maemo) is a good site to search for your eccentric app needs eg. beer apps

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
mrsellout,
Thank you very much for looking around and responding. Unfortunately, QuickBeer is not available Marmo 5 and not the N900 (I looked at my-maemo.com before posing the question here and nothing comes up when searching for "Beer" nor "beer" there). I do have QuickBeer installed in my N9 though.

David

Last edited by monkeyman; 2016-07-31 at 15:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeyman For This Useful Post:

Tags
ovi beer