Posts: 27 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Sioux Falls SD
I did contact the seller, he offered me a refund if I supplied pictures of the faulty product. So there they are. The one sticking out of the n800, thats as far in as it will go.
Whoops, sorry about the huge pics. No time to mess with resizing.
Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willowave For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Hmm... sounds like maybe you just got a bad one, if he's willing to take care of you like that. Anyone else try ordering?

I ordered 2 just before x-mas. Based on Willowave's delivery timeframe, I should be getting my this week. I'll post my observations then.

The Following User Says Thank You to urnass For This Useful Post:
Got my stylus today & have similiar comments as Willowave, except mine does fit in the N800 stylus holder (though a bit tight).
No question it's a cheap knock-off, some edges of the silver end are rough and is glued in and it's a tight fit into the holder (which requires a strong fingernail to pull out).
Overall though, for what it cost & lack of availabily of the original, it works , I'll be using both that I ordered & I'm satisfied.

Delivery took a while - but then again it did come airmail from Hong Kong. Ordered: 12/23/09, Delivered: 1/8/09

Here's a picture.
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to urnass For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Not bad! Cheap but available is better than expensive and hard to find, certainly. If the person selling them is also backing them up with good customer service to replace them if you happen to get a bad one, then it's perfectly reasonable and acceptable. I can't expect a mass-produced knock-off to be perfect and I'm pretty certain I can be patient about waiting for a replacement stylus if I happen to get a bad one--as long as there's a warranty at all and the seller stands behind it, I'm satisfied.

I think I'll be buying a few for myself and some other folks around me who've ended up getting Nokia tablets after seeing me with mine. (Well, as soon as I have money to spend--pretty tight-tight-tight with money right now.)

Thanks for being so thorough and for posting the pictures and experiences!

these are definitly very cheap. i bought 2 and i had to throw one away because it had too much glue and wouldn't fit. The other one however did not fit at first so i got mad and shoved it in. After a few days of shoving and pulling the second one now fits in perfectly and i am partially pleased. Its certainly better than nothing. DO NOT but only one. The first may not fit. I recommend 2 or 3.

The Following User Says Thank You to critgo9 For This Useful Post:
Mine did not fit right either. Customer service was good tho.
They were willing to pay back my money or send me a silicon case and a screen saver as a replacement for the stylus

The Following User Says Thank You to blade2002 For This Useful Post: