Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by fms View Post
This version requires you to explicitly uninstall the previous version before installation. Further updates will not require this.
Can anyone advice how to extract saved configuration to be able add after full reinstall? Or saved configurations are kept intact?

Thank you

Originally Posted by asilis View Post
Can anyone advice how to extract saved configuration to be able add after full reinstall? Or saved configurations are kept intact?
AFAIK they are kept intact in your home directory.

AFAIK they are kept intact in your home directory.
Nope. Home directory keeps only vulture.conf file about system configuration. Saved configurations are gone if you uninstall.

Originally Posted by asilis View Post
Nope. Home directory keeps only vulture.conf file about system configuration. Saved configurations are gone if you uninstall.
Oh well, something to fix in the next release.

The Following User Says Thank You to fms For This Useful Post:
Why ıs thıs game ALWAYS at the top on the Fresh lıst?

The Following User Says Thank You to Arif For This Useful Post:
Bug: In settings, if full screen is turned off, you will not be able to see the bottom of the screen anymore. Thus, unable to go to settings to turn full screen back on

Originally Posted by unkno View Post
Bug: In settings, if full screen is turned off, you will not be able to see the bottom of the screen anymore. Thus, unable to go to settings to turn full screen back on
Actually, you are not supposed to switch out of the full screen: VE does not like vertical resolutions that are this small I will check what is going on though.

Actually, you are not supposed to switch out of the full screen: VE does not like vertical resolutions that are this small I will check what is going on though.
Yeah...i wanted to be able to see the time and switch tasks (without hitting ctrl+backspace). You know any way of getting into settings to switch back into fullscreen?

Thanks for the help

Originally Posted by unkno View Post
Yeah...i wanted to be able to see the time and switch tasks (without hitting ctrl+backspace). You know any way of getting into settings to switch back into fullscreen?
Try editing /home/user/vulture.conf

This version requires you to explicitly uninstall the previous version before installation. Further updates will not require this.
I too get the same problem, about ten seconds trying to load, then it just bombs out back to the running apps. How do you uninstall Vulture's Eye so that it can be re-installed?

And thanks for taking the effort to make this game available to us.