Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Not sure if I will be one of the 450 but it could be close. Would love to make the trip to Helsinki though.

So who is the first to receive the golden ticket email ? At least we know it won't be Dave999

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Most probably wouldn't, since it's Finland only now.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
The invitees are likely the employees and others in the close circle, so that the party is truly a family party. I doubt anyone outside of those circles will be invited.

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
The invitees are likely the employees and others in the close circle, so that the party is truly a family party. I doubt anyone outside of those circles will be invited.
I got my invite and I'm not related to any Jolla people and I live 2 hours away from Helsinki. I did however put in my €100 pre-order during the first few minutes it was available.

The Following User Says Thank You to maluka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 182 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Finland
I also got the invitation but I didn't remember to answer yesterday. Someone else will get my place..

Posts: 857 | Thanked: 1,206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Chertsey in the Thames, United Kingdom
Well that clears it up. I did wonder if they would send invites regardless of country of purchase. Shame they didn't, it would have been the longest trip to collect a new bit of tech. Beats the 200 mile round trip to collect my N900 by some mark.

So when will the invite to purchase emails be arriving?

The Following User Says Thank You to bockersjv For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bockersjv View Post
Well that clears it up. I did wonder if they would send invites regardless of country of purchase. Shame they didn't, it would have been the longest trip to collect a new bit of tech. Beats the 200 mile round trip to collect my N900 by some mark.
Plenty of people outside Finland have reported here (in the JollaLoveDay topic) that they have gotten the invitation, so country doesn´t matter. Jolla said on Twitter last week that only Finns would get the invitation, but they later corrected it.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I can't help but draw parallels to getting your invite via e-mail to getting a Willy Wonka golden ticket...

I'm in the US, hadn't received any e-mail. I have an order ID, but opted for the 0€ package which means if there is any hierarchy that I'm probably near the bottom. But that's fine.

It'll happen sooner than later.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I can't help but draw parallels to getting your invite via e-mail to getting a Willy Wonka golden ticket...
So our manners & behaviour will be judged harshly when we go to Narinkkatori...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: