Notices

Originally Posted by robin92 View Post
mango-theme update!
I have fixed the problem with white text on white background.
That ivanrajkovic have problem with.
Thanks, works great now.

And here I am again, with the similar problem.

MicroB -> Find on page, white text on white background. Any idea how to fix?

thanks,
i.

Posts: 476 | Thanked: 438 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by ivanrajkovic View Post
And here I am again, with the similar problem.

MicroB -> Find on page, white text on white background. Any idea how to fix?

thanks,
i.
Fixed in 3.3
Uploaded to extras-devel already

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
hi robin! you're one very enthusiastic designer! thanks for accommodating all our requests.
i actually have two black-and-white icons installed on my n900, mango and awoken. i want to use your icons for my current desktop but the battery icon and the signal indicators are too bright for my taste... i would personally prefer a purely black-and-white design or a less intense color for the battery indicator (see the battery indicator from awoken desktop). maybe you could remove the color from the signal indicator and use awoken's battery?
screenshots:
using mango

using awoken

PS
i like your smileys.

I am working on a better battery dont hurry

Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
i'm in no hurry.
i really appreciate your work. thanks!

Robin, I'm workin on a loopable background to match your theme, but i'm not satisfied, is quite hard to do something that could be so minimalistic without resulting annoying. I wont give up, stay tuned

d!

The Following User Says Thank You to thedarkus For This Useful Post:
Btw, Robin, as you can see my desktops looks really clean also with black background

The only one that have some problem is the desktop n°3. As you can see the inbox (mail) widget has a grey background that doesn't match the overall style. Is it possible to do something to turn it into black?
And for completeness, is it possible to change the day number shown in the calendar widget into something more attractive? I think it could be simply a white number on black background, not so complicated but surely more related to the overall style of the phone ^^

d!

I cant change the mail widget :/

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
someone have any idea how to make the icons bigger?
meaning that i want to have 2 icons on a row, not three. ( i like them bigger )
i see an option in theme customizer to increase the dimmensions of ichons, but it is disabled.

in any case, if increasing the size of icons it is possible ( i will do more research around ), i am thinking to a theme like in WP7.
not the colors, and other stuff, just the size of icons. also, instead of circles around, some squares. the rest of icon should remain black and white.
i think it will be more user friendly, even nicer than the latest nokia phones

PS: i hope someone undestand my handwriting.

Thedarkus, i use one imageset called Digital Nature 3 ( black with some white courve lines ). it is nicer than a totally black background and it not have too much white on it to change the theme feeling. just for inspiration, and it is true that desktops have no link between each other.

Last edited by ioncelmare; 2011-11-06 at 11:44. Reason: no reason for duble post