Active Topics

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Originally Posted by Mentalist Traceur View Post
Risky **** man, betting your 401(k) (for those not in the know, a very very basic summary is a 401(k) is a category of plans in the USA for saving money for your retirement, more or less. Since wikipedia knows all http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/401(k) )

That said, I wish you luck and success, so long as your intentions with the direction of this venture aren't heinously unethical.
I did all the research, looks like a "sure thing".

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Odds are, you are sunk. You'd have better chances going to Vegas and betting everything on red. Still, good luck.

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
Odds are, you are sunk. You'd have better chances going to Vegas and betting everything on red. Still, good luck.
Thanks, buddy, I just hope that I was not premature in quiting my job at Carefusion, been there 33 years!

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Business is all about risking. If you don't risk you don't gain. Where is the higher the risks then it will be higher return.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Business is all about risking. If you don't risk you don't gain. Where is the higher the risks then it will be higher return.
You are so right! That is why I convinced my mother to also invest her savings. She only had $17,400.

How can I get in on it?

Originally Posted by m0da View Post
How can I get in on it?
I talked with my business manager tonight, we are settting up production in Mexico. Can you travel?

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
@Den in USA

Sound promising.

If you'd like to extend your venture into China you may find me. I can line you up with major telecoms and their corresponding VC in Hong Kong.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
Lots of people have lost lots of money following exactly that strategy. The best thing is to be lucky. Invest in real estate when the market is up up up and pretend you're a genius. Try to take a shortcut to Asia and discover a new continent.

Better yet, earn money the old-fashioned way: inherit it.

Posts: 195 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Vancouver, Canada
i call BS. April Fools joke!

The Following User Says Thank You to excelar8 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, money chi chin$