Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
HI,

I thought it was a simple thing just to pair N900 with my playing devices so I could easily transfer files over bluetooth between the devices but somehow I cannot connect ps3 and psp go with my N900.
Do I need to install extra bluetooth protecols?

Help is very much appreciated

Thanks!

Posts: 232 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Austria, Amstetten
since it is a nokia N900 and no sony ericsson N900 it is not supportet by the PS3

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by Watergate View Post
HI,

I thought it was a simple thing just to pair N900 with my playing devices so I could easily transfer files over bluetooth between the devices but somehow I cannot connect ps3 and psp go with my N900.
Do I need to install extra bluetooth protecols?

Help is very much appreciated

Thanks!
N900 can connect to PS3 and act as a controller through bluetooth but it will not allowed file transfering through bluetooth with the device. You can run YDL 6.2 (Phat PS3) and it will allowed you to do file transfering through bluetooth protocol. But as far as i concerned, there are no application for N900 to transfer data to PS3 or PSP at all through bluetooth. I don't even think PS3 allowing bluetooth file transfering with other device. May be i'm wrong though. But I can't find any information anywhere about this sorry.

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Copenhagen, Denmark
HI there,

I managed to get Bluemaemo to act as a controller on PS3. I just wanted to send photos etc from N900 to PSP go and Ps3. I think PSP go and PS3 use HID. Anyway thanks for the comments

You can connect your N900 to your PSP Go to utilise the N900s internet connection. And using BlueMaemo, you can use your N900 as a keyboard, mouse or controller for your PS3. As for anything else, neither the PSP or PS3 support bluetooth file transfer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cadabena For This Useful Post: