'Enable root access'

Exit filebox

Open filebox and navigate to the folder containing MakeBackups.sh
Click tools then click 'Open terminal here'
Then type into terminal
Code:
sh MakeBackups.sh
I'm sure you can do the rest from here.
If you get stuck just post back and I'll try my best to help you.
I installed the above and it made no difference to my N900's headset volume ... what has happened though is I have no audio when I use the N900 camera to record a video ... can anyone help me put the backup I created back correctly??

Thanks

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Too many times I'm embarassed trying to show a video to someone in an open area where people are talking and I turn the volume all the way up and I see them put it up to their ear so they can hear it or start searching for the volume button.
There is a guy with an android phone probably half the price of mine at work and he plays videos and I can clearly hear it from ten feet away in the lunchroom where people are talking.
I don't see why this low volume is seen as ok or acceptable.

Originally Posted by fraaaaanka View Post
I installed the above and it made no difference to my N900's headset volume ... what has happened though is I have no audio when I use the N900 camera to record a video ... can anyone help me put the backup I created back correctly??

Thanks
Go to

/etc/event.d/

and delete this file

TuneN900.sh

Then restart, also make sure that you restore your defaults.

Last edited by SavageD; 2010-11-17 at 20:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to SavageD For This Useful Post: