Closed Thread
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I am fanboy of Stephen Elop because because I am satanist and Elop is satans son

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I am fanboy of Stephen Elop because because I am satanist and Elop is satans son
So... you've finally admitted your love of Elop. About damn time.

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
In which way is Jolla's OS laggy? Explain please sir.
Who said its laggy? It is just the worst OS overall. Worst email client, worst browser, worst freezes and restarts. The moodiest of OSs I ever had. Believed in Jolla, bought six for me and others, and everyone i gave it to, returned them. Even Arie here, who I sold three for nothing, is reselling them back here.

How much does Jolla pay you to be so blind of how primitive and unsatisfying the whole experience with Harmattan was. A big step backward. But hey, you vote with your dollars, so go ahead and buy Jolla. I am voting for iphone and Lumia now, as they do the job without need for constant tweaks, mods and god knows what.

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Believed in Jolla, bought six for me and others, and everyone i gave it to, returned them.
Wow... where did you manage to get 6 Jolla devices? I'd love to be able to get 6 right now...

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
The people that correct folks about GNU/Linux and Linux. They will always win the comparisons of fan boys.
Hey, that's me . For the record, I also live in an ivory tower.

that doesn't even make any sense nokiabot -.-

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
How much does Jolla pay you to be so blind of how primitive and unsatisfying the whole experience with Harmattan was. A big step backward. But hey, you vote with your dollars, so go ahead and buy Jolla. I am voting for iphone and Lumia now, as they do the job without need for constant tweaks, mods and god knows what.
How much does ms pay you to troll around? Lol.
Whats the reality of having six n9's when you didn't even like the n900? None.
Tellin' the os is crap, Its all junk.

you don't like it that's fine, but you also don't interfere to people's likings.

Last edited by Artyom; 2013-07-02 at 16:16.

Sorry to tell you, but WP8 is the best touchscreen experience on Nokia phones. N9 and N8 were fail, N900 not a touchscreen in terms of usability. The current lumias are so much more functional than N9 or other N devices

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
First of all I don't see moving this to a new thread JUST BECAUSE my opinion is against a "cult". But it's your forum and I have no power here, just the power to freely express my opinions in a good manner.

Okay, after 2 days I got back on this forums and now I am going to answer/discuss all the replies here:

Here, you definitely lost it. Looks aside, the foundation ms of Jolla's OS were discussed one thread too many over the last months.
Please elaborate, if you come here with an argument, elaborate it. It's like arguing with a person over something and as your final argument you say "I know this stuff is somewhere, but I won't tell you anything about it, just search for yourself", in this case your argument is invalid.

In the meantime, i enjoy HD panoramas without any stitching involved, HDR without any manual intervention, generally fast operation without f*ckups, and things like Word Lens to help me understanding friggin' signs while on the road.
So these are new functions that other phones can't do? Wow, they are really incredible, and new and groundbreaking, maybe if these function were not included in the STOCK firmware of other devices... My Samsung SG1 had HDR and panorama in the stock camera app (Check my FW version in the signature), Google goggles it's another augmented reality app you can get for free in the app store for android that can do everything and even more. In Windows Phone that is called "LENSES" and you can apply any apps like that to your camera view and use them as you wish.

Name:  wp_ss_20130702_0001.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  23.8 KB

You should stop acting and overreacting like a crybaby. I wonder how many times you have used the word 'fanboy' on this forum. It has got to suck being one, right?
Why don't you start counting? Is that even an argument?

I am pretty sure you were the one overreacting to every post regarding WP by praising your WP phone and telling how amazing and perfect it is. And expressing your contempt about EVERYTHING a competitor does is just another sign of your fanboyism. Lumiaman's endorsing post explains a lot.
Nahh not quite, here you are judging just like a kid. I own a WP phone for just 1 week. The most stable OS I ever used was Windows Mobile, but yeah, maybe you confuse them... And yes I am expressing my contempt about what ALL COMPETITORS do, not just one. This is something like I am a fanboy of EVERYTHING and just hate Jolla because no reason no? Did you even have a second thought about your reply before pressing the submit button?

This isn't the first time you're arguing with someone here. I swear I saw you once say some racist abuse to nokiabot which makes you pretty much a pathetic person.
Pathetic? Dude, you really make me laugh. Yes, I post freely what I think, because this is my mentality, don't be good with a person just because. If a person is wrong and his/hers mentality is wrong correct them, they will feel bad for the moment and then maybe they will give a second thought and change their mentality. Ohh wait, this is not related to Jolla, are you kiddo somehow out of arguments?

lets make it simple. Let me be the fanbouy or whatever you can't agree or dissegree on. I could even help you start a new fanboy thread.

will any of you fanboys purchase the jolla device? I cant make it from your letest posts.
Only one question, did you read my second reply explaining my points of view, or you just learned a new word "fanboy" and now you want to use it regardless. P.S. the next new word is "fangirl", but don't tell anyone.

lets make it simpler. some who wants to buy a jolla phone are all fanboys. even the non-n900/n9 users that consider buying a jolla phone are dumb fanboys. how about that?
anyone who doesn't use apple google samsung stuff are fanboys. how about that?

what i learned in this topic is users of minority os's are greedy fanboys unlike the majority which must be so awesome(!) because many people use it.
Nope, you must have a problem understanding a text. Or this is your view on the users. I gave a valid point why this is going to be a failure. I even wrote the definition of a "fanboy" but... I can't even... Dammit, I can't even understand where did you get this idea from...

wtf are you comparing?
Microsoft's/Nokia's advertising / brand awareness and Jolla's??!!

so? does this comparison makes us any wiser?

lol
You are right here, you can't compete with those companies about the advertising. Except some posts on Facebook that's the most I saw about Jolla. Ads about Lumia are everywhere. Sorry Lumiaman, but your argument is not valid in this thread with that comparator.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but 3GS was a better device for vast majority. It handled everything well, while N900 was a great concept, with poor delivery, AND you can thank Jolla members for that. They dont know how to CODE a smooth OS. Hence, Jolla is a failure and their phone will be a failure.
No Lumiaman here you are wrong, N900 was way over the 3GS. It had a physical qwerty keyboard, a flash for the camera and much more. Sorry but here your bubble is broken.

You are _all_ niggers posting in da fanboj thread.
Ohh early someone came and claimed I am racist, but running around and saying this word isn't? Just pathetic.

could somebody please close this thread?
Why, are you somehow out of arguments and you wand to shut-down a thread full of valid arguments againt your belief?

Just read what you wrote and realize that you dont make any sense. I got owned by current Jolla losers, for producing the most unstable OSs in the 21st century. Harmattan and Maemo were cool, but they couldnt code it to stability. And here you celebrate total losers. I guess there is everything for everyone in this world
Lumiaman, JUST... GET OUT! I like linux, and everything linux related, that's why I owned Android and Maemo devices. They were built as an pretty stable OS for that time and opened for the users to do whatever with them, that's why many users lost the stability. You can't compare the programming of 2009 with the programming of 2013. That's lame.

In which way is Jolla's OS laggy? Explain please sir.
Jolla isn't out yet and Lumiaman knows that it's laggy, wow. Timetraveler?

What else do you expect from PAID M$ fanboys?!
Well Lumiaman is the best example. For me, I just wish MS would do such thing. If they would give me really good products (like they always do) FOR FREE, I would promote them everywhere. But since I am just a consumer, I express my opinion about what I could afford and how's working compared with anything else I owned in the past. So my comparatives are valid. I owned all of them, and I know how they work.

M$, producer of the most unstable OS in history of mankind.
And that is based on what arguments?

So lets make a comparison and see which side is more fanboyish. wp/android nazis or maemo/meego users?
Seems too me that here you WON! By calling the rest of us Nazis. You are pathetic.

I think the biggest fanboys are users with only one device. They defend it with everything they got, plus they make it personal
True here!

most of the times apple users are the top board when it comes to fanboyism.
Another good saying. But didn't you ever wondered why people move to Apple? You don't get born with Apple in your hand, what makes you switch to another company? Ask yourself this question and then come back here and post what you got!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Huh that's it, I covered all those replies!

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Who said its laggy? It is just the worst OS overall. Worst email client, worst browser, worst freezes and restarts. The moodiest of OSs I ever had. Believed in Jolla, bought six for me and others, and everyone i gave it to, returned them. Even Arie here, who I sold three for nothing, is reselling them back here.

Look where you're wrong; first of all, you said it isn't smooth, and not smooth=laggy. And then you denied it. Other than that, you said it has the worst browser. But in fact, the browser was never shown How can you judge by just looking at the icon? And please show me the email client if you've seen it..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Closed Thread