Active Topics

hello !

looking forward too this milled alloy body thats in the works, sounds like a real winner if it can disperse some of the heat it makes in 35degree weather.
I'll be around alot.
stone.

Last edited by stonebuilt; 2014-05-07 at 09:06.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stonebuilt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Germany
Hello community!
I am new to MeeGo, but i am happy with my newly purchased N9 (16GB, made in Finland).
Nice to meet you all

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n9-bob For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Although I'm here for a few weeks, I think I sould say hello official. I'm very glad that here is such a great community which develops apps etc. for the n900 and that there is still life in it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Hello all good morning.
Happy to great you all.Have a nice day.

Keep

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kushy For This Useful Post:
Aloha!

Bought a nice second-hand n900 last year. And now I'm finally getting around to messing with it, I'm having so much fun that I'm actually considering getting a second one.

I'm very impressed by the accomplishments of the community so far, and now that Nokia is getting out of the picture, it seems to me that Maemo might actually have a future! But I suppose that topic is better reserved for another thread...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zaerc For This Useful Post:
Hello all,
Just recently came across Maemo and am hoping to purchase an N900 very soon! Look forward to learning about Maemo and even giving a few ARM-linux mods a shot!!
Nick

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicker For This Useful Post:
I guess I should finally say something now that I'm part of the community (or at least a little bit).
I think I might be the youngest member in this whole forum - I've been messing around with my Nokia N9 since my freshman year of high school (9th grade). I'm a sophomore now, and my enthusiam is still the same, though I have less time with studying and all.
Time passed, I changed, I sold my N9. However, I now have another N9 that I'm never going to sell again.
It's true that I don't have a lot of experience, but I should be able to handle whatever the community has to throw at me. Quicktweak, ubiboot, nitdroid, oveclocking, and so much more. Whereas most people of my age wouldn't even dare touch their phones in fear of breaking it, I've messed around with this little guy so much - that my friends say I have a different phone every day.
While my schoolmates all hold iPhones or Android devices (or a few Lumias here and there), I hold one of the few devices that has kept me happy over the years. My friends call it the 'Oddball, or fake Lumia', but even without apps, features, or even support, I am content with what I have.
I hope to make a contribution here, and hope that I'm not too late into the game!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9kimgu For This Useful Post:
Hi all,

Another new member of TMO here (although I've been using the resources on maemo.org for some time).

I've owned a N900 since December 2011, which I got off my housemate, as none of the current handsets at the time particularly interested me.

I've been a Nokia smartphone user for several years -- previous handsets I've owned include N97, e90, 6680, 6600, and I used a 9500 Communicator I borrowed from work for a few months.

I've been using Linux as my primary PC OS for over a decade (currently Gentoo, although I did use Debian for a few years) and I have a preference for mobile 'phones with full QWERTY keyboards as well as touch screens, so the N900 is the ideal handset for me.

I appreciate all the work the community has put in to keep the Maemo platform alive and hope that the current situation is just a transition to something new and exciting, and hope I can contribute in some small way.

[Happosai]

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happosai For This Useful Post:
Hello All
I am from China.
Mobile phone are using is N900.
Very glad to join the community.
Thanks!

Hello everybody =)

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daniloseo For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org