Posts: 336 | Thanked: 129 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ portugal
tks guys...i have the maps i need, and a legal pass buyed by me..so i install mm10, place the maps in the maps folder..it autodetects my serialkey, i open the software and he only asks me for the map pack..i choose iberia, the only one available and the one i bought..and the program crashes......

Posts: 150 | Thanked: 169 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by cevenn View Post
Hi.
Search for speedcams for the country you need, in .ov2 , convert them to .upi with Ov2Upi Translator, then convert them with POI convertor ("convert old UPI to SMM") and paste them in maps folder
Where is the right place to get Ov2Upi Translator, and what is the latest version? I just get a bunch of file-sharing and file-hosting sites when I search for it.

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France
Isn't it on Sygic site?

ok..program is running now..but no map for my country..and i have the maps in the folder...help..

i was stupid to blindly mess with things i do not know..but can anyone help?only need to put prt maps working again in iberia mm10 package...

ok, so i followed some of gusse tips and went trough some foruns...still i am completly lost...i habe sygic mm10 8.24 working but cant manage to see my country map(prt) or POIS, even after updating the maps and changing the .mlm file..obviously doing something wrong...can anyone help a fellow nokian?

Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
gpsunderground is your friend.....and some torrent sites....after a lot of conversions to various formats you'll find what you want...just research A LOT!

btw....i did pay for sygic when it got out!....excellent software

The Following User Says Thank You to sophocha For This Useful Post:
i paid for it too.....iberia version..thats why me being a noob still want to find some way to use it..but to just put prt map working i find it too complicated, really...wish i hadnt deleted my original maps and POIs...

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by cevenn View Post
Hi.
To have "fresh" speedcams alerts on Sygic, you should use POIs:
Search for speedcams for the country you need, in .ov2 , convert them to .upi with Ov2Upi Translator, then convert them with POI convertor ("convert old UPI to SMM") and paste them in maps folder.
You can use your owns icons and voice alert, in folders RES/sounds and RES/icons: they just need to have the same name to match POIs.
Thanks! I managed to convert latest local speedcams to MM10.
If only this information was available earlier, that would have been great. Better later than never.

Last edited by Gusse; 2011-12-22 at 19:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gusse For This Useful Post:
hi guys, just wanted to apologise for have bothered you with my problem, already solved it tks to a big help from Gusse and Cevenn...tk you guys, for taking the time to help a fellow nokian...you guys are the best, really...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ed_boner For This Useful Post: