Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
0 one running this. Doesen't look good

Originally Posted by timoph View Post
wearing my Mer project t-shirt with more pride than usual today.
how do you get a Mer project t-shirt?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
No news today except this is where the asia office is located! Do we have any assets in the area for a stake out?

http://www.cyberport.hk/en
How are you so sure dave? They do not appear to be listed in the office directory, unless they are running the firm under a different name or the directory has not been updated yet

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
How are you so sure dave? They do not appear to be listed in the office directory, unless they are running the firm under a different name or the directory has not been updated yet

michael ‏@optios40
@JollaMobile May I know where is the jolla asia office? Is there any job vacancies?

Jolla ‏@JollaMobile
@optios40 Here: http://www.cyberport.hk/en .

But of cource, they are still under cover so we can't know for sure. it might be a shell office for the future or a comeracial move just to say they have office in asia.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-30 at 16:51.

Currently, I'd want Galaxy Note 2 level hardware with PureView 808+OIS camera, with CyanogenMod Android which would have SELinux-enabled Fedora-Linux or other rpm-based secure open-source standard (LSB) Linux underneath.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Apple fired two executives. Has Jolla fired anyone yet for complete incompetence. Formed more than a year ago, and still no product. Did they fire that loser Jussa who brought us problem riddled N9? Heads need to roll at Jolla

This thread has been moved to off-topic.

Originally Posted by Reggie View Post
This thread has been moved to off-topic.
That was the right move. This thread have been trolled since post 2.

But sooner or later we need a new jolla thread in competitors. But i think we should wait until the 21st to save it from all unnecessarily troll/speclation. Or even better several threads with different areas so the threads doesn't grow so Hugh and more specific and keeping this thread for wider speculations and Q&A. Also the smaller threads can be merged to this one when/if they grows out of conTROLL. The time of the epic threads are long gone.

Maybe even even jolla provide a forum to build a ecosystem. We will see.

Let's keep Jolla's moments in a short leesh.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-30 at 19:56.

That was the right move. This thread have been trolled since post 2.
Erm, no. It became a troll-ridden thread when you started posting over and over in this thread. Seriously dude, look at your posts.

You are fully disruptive to every single thread you participate in. Sad part... you don't even see it.

Just let healthy discussion happen. This was about Jolla. It became about how Jolla might embody the spirit that we thought MeeGo might have. Then came the speculation of hardware, software and expectations. There were naysayers, fine. There were supporters, fine.

Then along came the trolls. I've not participated in this thread for a super long time because I didn't like how it was going. Just biding my time for November 21st announcement. Might not even now take that in via this site.

An health discussion could be held if there was members willing to do so, nothing stopped it. Even now people can do it, yet there is not much to discuss.
What we need is investigations and reporters to trying to get as much as information as possible about jolla. At least until 21st.

It's nothing special about this thread, it's happen all the time.

It's like the stock thread I started. It's fine was fine in the beginning. Thanks to all the trolls talk about device this and os that it was moved to off topic and it was overtaken by trolls and later closed. Same thing all over.

Last edited by Dave999; 2012-10-30 at 22:23.

An health discussion could be held if there was members willing to do so, nothing stopped it.
Having to pick through the ******** is not a healthy discussion man.

It's nothing special about this thread, it's happen all the time.
It needs to stop.

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla